Chase the Ace and all 2019 Aus Open Tennis discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw on twitter BetEasy have advised they will be running the promotion but only on selected matches.. doesn't sound promising.

Someone spit some tennis Morales at me. Gunna use the 4 leg multi get one wrong freebie back up to 100. Doesn't state a minimum price but looking for multi to be at least even money.

Vale the greatest promotion in the history of sports betting

pressf.jpg

Well it looks like there isn’t even a watered down version...
My mate does the basketball markets, they keep things very in-department from what he's told me previously. Not knowing the details seems evident of this.

Put a 4 leg multi on...Basilashvili, Verdaaco, Lajovic and Isner. Paying $3.98 or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Bet easy can go and eat a ******* dick.

It is selected matches only of their choosing which will most likely contain a player coming off an injury cause the game has to be completed / Your player has to now win the game to get the Aces they serve as bonus bets so forget about chasing value with a roughie that has a huge serve and using the bonus bets if they lose as a collateral saver cause if they don't win you don't get jack s**t.

Todays game is Berdych V Edmund and Berdych has a ****ed back and both players averaged 7.5 Aces a match on hard surfaces last year.....

They will give you the likes of a Karlovic players game when the heavy server is a 5-1 under dog!

I told them via live chat that the new promo sucks and an Ace is an Ace regardless if your player wins and they have basically set it up so they are paying out way less than last year.

What a crock and i miss William Hill so much. :(

OK, so it exists. Going to be 1 per day I hear.

Today is this match, but no idea on how much etc you need to wager.
View attachment 605076
$25 Minimum and your player HAS to win or else you do not get any bonus bet Ace money.

Be wary of Berdych if taking the short odds as he is coming back from injury and Edmund was huge here last year making it very deep in the tournament which has him seeded at #13 now.

They also nearly both have a an identical Ace count the last 2 years which is surprising with both averaging close to 8 a match.

I took Edmund as i think he is over the odds and spun $1 Per Ace in what is most likely my only attempt at chase the ace this year due to the changes Bet Easy have implemented the tight arse campaigners.

i thought Sportsbets promo looked like a good one to Arb and got off to a good start being paid out for my M.Mmoh bet (went on to lose 3-1) and also backing his opponent R.Albot with another bookie but since then I've been cut back to win $40 because of the one bet. hardly worth it now

Is there even a chase the ace match today?

I also notice that BE have made it near on impossible to even find your bonus bet in the app or see it. I assume they do that so when you win a bonus bet you forget its even there and then it expires (30 days)

Scammers, ill be placing all my H2H bets through sportsbet this year, BE can get ****ed.

Is there even a chase the ace match today?

I also notice that BE have made it near on impossible to even find your bonus bet in the app or see it. I assume they do that so when you win a bonus bet you forget its even there and then it expires (30 days)

Scammers, ill be placing all my H2H bets through sportsbet this year, BE can get ******.

Is it an actual bonus bet though or equivalent rewards points? From memory there site is impossible to track how you earn/spend rewards points compared to Hills which was superb.

Looks like it's up for the Kyrgios v Raonic match
Both have big serves but good luck picking the winner. $1.96 sways me towards Kyrgios given it's here as well but as always with Nick you don't know what you're gonna get

EDIT: Kyrgios out to $2.05 now, people jumping on Raonic with the chase the ace as a bit of an extra incentive

Last edited:
Looks like it's up for the Kyrgios v Raonic match
Both have big serves but good luck picking the winner. $1.96 sways me towards Kyrgios given it's here as well but as always with Nick you don't know what you're gonna get

EDIT: Kyrgios out to $2.05 now, people jumping on Raonic with the chase the ace as a bit of an extra incentive
Thinking kyrigos on chase the ace and raonic on sportsbets 4 games up promo. Kyrigos may tank a set if he gets broken early

Remove this Banner Ad

Back