Chase the Ace - Aus Open 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Would anyone take the $4.50 being offered for Seppi v Wawrinka? Wawrinka was very uninspiring first up

Seppi has only beaten Wawrinka 1/10 in the last decade and that was on clay. In fact in 9 matches these guys have played H2H on hard courts Seppi has only ever taken 1 set off Wawrinka.

It's a no from me but stranger things have happened i guess if you really need a punt

Spun 7 times for six 50c and once for a dollar so I'm sceptical about the percentages listed earlier.
Can you imagine if it was just a flat dollar an ace. Cash too, no bonus bets and you had unlimited bets per day, no nominated matches.

Can you imagine if it was just a flat dollar an ace. Cash too, no bonus bets and you had unlimited bets per day, no nominated matches.

That's what it was the first year on Hills - RIP my sweet prince :(

Cilic and Raonic today worth a gamble?
I took both and got 50c for Roanic and $1 for Cilic. I dont like the windy conditions though and it is blowing a gale here in Melbourne with rain expected after 3pm into tonight.

Always less Aces when it is blowing its campaigner out on the outside courts.

That's what it was the first year on Hills - RIP my sweet prince :(
Remember also when you could cash the bet in for a few bucks less and then place it again on the same bloke and it gave you another spin of the wheel?!!

Gee that was awesome and it lasted about 4 days or so before they shut it down! I once had over 10 tries of cashing the bet out on Karlovic one year and then just settled for the $2 as 5 or 10 just never came up! From memory he still hammered down over 40 Aces and won!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

took all faves today. this seems like fun.

2 x 50c and 2 x $1 so far

Surely they make the womens more likely to spin better $$ than mens due to less risk of ace qtys?

A Cilic loss hurts as he has not even drawn equal ( 20 at $1 ) for me on Aces to cover his $20 outlay.

Not to mention Paire has more aces and was better odds and the seeded player......

WTF and Cmon Cilic don't lose this.

A Cilic loss hurts as he has not even drawn equal ( 20 at $1 ) for me on Aces to cover his $20 outlay.

Not to mention Paire has more aces and was better odds and the seeded player......

WTF and Cmon Cilic don't lose this.

$20? BE makes me outlay $25 to activate Chase the ace

Is it different for everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back