Chase the Ace - Aus Open 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 8, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Looks like Chase the Ace is finally back again for another year (I don't recall it being available last year).

Get up to $10 in bonus bets for every ace your player serves after placing a $20 H2H bet on them. Only available on select matches.

Selected matches for the opening round should be listed in the promotions tab on Bet Easy today.

Australian Open 2020 on the Tennis Board:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's interesting all the big servers as a group have all fallen away form wise - Isner, Karlovic, Raonic, Cillic, Anderson, Querrey - virtue of the fact they are old now I guess.

Opelka is next gen Isner but he has a tough first round against Fognini and Fognini has a good record against Isner comparatively speaking.

Medvedev is the obvious bonus whore.

Then you would need to play Kyrgios and Zverev lotto I feel. Since he is donating cash from his aces he will probably just do 1st serves on both serves against the hard court chump he drew first up.

Interesting promo from Sportsbet. Will payout as a winner if 4 games up in a set at any time for the first four rounds. Probably doesn't happen a lot in the men's outside of the <$1.20 shots but maybe some handy insurance for the women where they are more likely to break and have large momentum swings within a match.

Querrey is a trap bet and Bet Easy know it!

Unless you spin 5/10 dollars an ace it is not worth losing your stake bet for it when he loses.

I will be shocked if he beats Coric.

You can just back Coric somewhere else and lose the rake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Tsitsipas for $1 an ace too.
hope we can celebrate with some souvelakis tonight

50c for both Tsispas and Fed today.

Just saw Krygios was added for tomorrow and spun another 50c.

Nick will go above 20 Aces easily so letting it go as the players are all Monty’s to win and Fed just did.

Would loved a $5 or $10 for Nick!

Oh well take what they give me I suppose and use them wisely and cash em out.

60% chance of 50c
35% Chances of $1
3% chance of $2
1 % of $5
1% of $10

Is the promo even worth it

Definitely feels like I’m spinning up much more 50 cent aces this year compared to previous years. Currently on $28 of bonus bets from 3 games. Not as good as previous years but as long as you only pick the clear cut favourite games then it is essentially free bonus bets.

I got $5 bets for Kyrgios. Who are the other good options?

Edit: looks like it's time to buy a lotto ticket for me. I somehow got $5 for Kyrgios and $10 for Goffin with my first two bets on this promo.

Edit again: got 50c bets on Popyrin. :(

Last edited:
Geez, I thought I was lucky getting $1 each for Tsonga and Kyrgios, that's awesome hitting $5 for Kyrgios!

Goffin isn't a very big server I think he'll be lucky to get anywhere near 10, depending on the length of the match. Chardy is the bigger server in that match up

Would have been nice to get $10 on Tsonga. He’s on track for about 30 aces here...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back