Chase the Ace - Aus Open 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Nick is gonna take out the 16th seed comfortably (provided no late meltdown). Draws Nadal in the next round, can he go all the way?

If he wins, he'll let us all know about it for the rest of his life, and let Nadal know that he hardly trains, so Nadal must be s**t if he loses to someone who hardly trains.

Class act, Kyrgios.

If he wins, he'll let us all know about it for the rest of his life, and let Nadal know that he hardly trains, so Nadal must be s**t if he loses to someone who hardly trains.

Class act, Kyrgios.
So we're having a crack at him now for things you think he might say. OK then

Cheers bud.

Serves me right for being cheeky and laying off on a site that DOES pay out the winner.

All for a few measly 50c bonus bets :oops:

I think Pinnacle (RIP), Betfair and Sportsbet are the only major ones that pay out on the retirement as long as the first set has been completed. Everyone else mostly voids I think but check the T&Cs.

I've been waiting to bet against Cilic all tournament but not getting the right match up. Cilic usually goes well against big servers, 10-3 record v Isner, so will sit this one out again.

Interesting stat but I will say that Isner and Raonic are only similar in that they are both big servers. Raonic is actually capable of playing a ground stroke and make some shots and set up points for himself. At least I'm trying to convince myself that's the case since I've backed him today :tearsofjoy:
Honestly think it's close to a 50-50, Cilic has beaten him a few times but one of those wins was nearly 10 years ago

Interesting stat but I will say that Isner and Raonic are only similar in that they are both big servers. Raonic is actually capable of playing a ground stroke and make some shots and set up points for himself. At least I'm trying to convince myself that's the case since I've backed him today :tearsofjoy:
Honestly think it's close to a 50-50, Cilic has beaten him a few times but one of those wins was nearly 10 years ago
Raonic was scintillating against Tstsipas, who is one of the best. Cilic beat Bautista Agut, but it took him 5 sets and 7/19 breakpoints. He will not get anywhere near that many against Raonic, who allowed 0/0 against a better player in Tsitsipas. Exposed form gives this to Raonic, were it not for injuries recently hed be in the top 20 and significantly outrank Cilic.

Im taking Milos too, with reasonable confidence. 3-1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roanic up to 30 Aces already and 2-0 up set wise.

Be good if Cilic won a Set and forced a 4th set as Roanic looks like he is going to wipe him in 3 straight sets.

Take 30+ Aces everyday of the week though even at 50c.

Roanic up to 30 Aces already and 2-0 up set wise.

Be good if Cilic won a Set and forced a 4th set as Roanic looks like he is going to wipe him in 3 straight sets.

Take 30+ Aces everyday of the week though even at 50c.
Wasn’t confident so I didn’t bet on it... wow what a mistake that was

Kyrgios paying 4.40 for tomorrow, Rafa on 1.18... think I may give this one a miss
I spun Nick and got the 50c.

Cashed it straight back out and only $2 or more was going to make me risk my outlay as Nadal will slaughter him.

Kyrgios has Nadal mind*ed. im going to stay clear from this game entirely...

Got $1 for Kyrgios.

Cash out or let it ride? Is he a chance of 20+ aces?

statistically he is averaging 25 aces so far... you would think this goes at least 4 sets. I’d say he’s a good chance to
beteasy should give out $10 bonus bets for every second serve ace he produces...

Today's plays
0.5 Sandgren win
0.5 Sakkari win
1.5 Sakkari to win a set
1 Raonic win

I dont often back the underdogs so knowing my luck this will be the day Kvitova and Fognini win in straight sets.
Pretty good day if Sandgren can hold up here.

Take the profit or reinvest into Barty and/or Federer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back