Cheap flights to Adelaide for game v. Crows on June 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Jetstar have a sale on ATM - Get in ASAP as the seats go quick

adel.png

How easy is it to get tickets to the game for this? A Friday night game at Adelaide oval is on my to do list.

Given the size of our club, easier than normal. Book through the club if you're a member and there's a chance of seats behind the cheersquad or with the SA based members high up (which is where I've sat for the 2 games I've seen at the Adelaide Oval).

Personally spewing it isn't a Saturday Night game, would have done this game and even spent a couple of extra days in town on the way to South Africa.

Sale on today
Based on those travel periods, it looks like we only have two interstate options. The Adelaide match (which I already have flights for), and the Fremantle match. I have $416 worth of credit to use up, which the Perth flights will exceed with a +1, but I'm happy to pay an extra $100.

Hmmm, looks like the sale is only for weekdays.

If you've got the time, worth going Thursday to Monday. Head down to Margaret River region for a couple of days. It is well worth it.
Also, Kings Park is worth a visit and head to Fremantle.

dogzrule

Club Legend
Jul 20, 2010
nfa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If you've got the time, worth going Thursday to Monday. Head down to Margaret River region for a couple of days. It is well worth it.
Also, Kings Park is worth a visit and head to Fremantle.

Booked tiks last week for the Freo game in May, AFL travel site for accom and game Tik but deals weren’t better than you can get via Trivago.

Virgin had some discounted airfares at reasonable times or if you want the red eye special deal go with Jetstar or Tiger but all fares are between $200 and $250 at the moment. Wouldn’t expect them to get much cheaper unless you want to go non peak during the week

Looking forward to seeing new Perth stadium

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Booked tiks last week for the Freo game in May, AFL travel site for accom and game Tik but deals weren’t better than you can get via Trivago.

Virgin had some discounted airfares at reasonable times or if you want the red eye special deal go with Jetstar or Tiger but all fares are between $200 and $250 at the moment. Wouldn’t expect them to get much cheaper unless you want to go non peak during the week

Looking forward to seeing new Perth stadium
I'm making the trek over also. Keen to suss out the new ground. Last time I was in Perth was the Eagles game in May 2016, believing at the time it would be our last game at Subiaco.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we use this thread for cheap flights?

Does Tiger Air have any sales at the moment? I have a voucher to use with them.

Tiger have flights to Perth for the Fremantle game on 17/5 for $149 one way. This time it includes flying out of Melbourne on the Saturday and back to Melbourne on the red eye after the game or 6.40pm on the Monday

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Tiger have flights to Perth for the Fremantle game on 17/5 for $149 one way. This time it includes flying out of Melbourne on the Saturday and back to Melbourne on the red eye after the game or 6.40pm on the Monday
Still not tempting enough to consider utilising Tiger Airways.. haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back