Cheap Games

Remove this Banner Ad

So many awesome cheap games. Wish these deals came up more often. I'm only going to pick up a couple cause I don't want to over extend myself time wise. I've started only buying games if I know I'm going to play them. But when its a once in a 12 months deal you want to make the most of them
I did a similar thing last year. Bought South Park, Wolfenstein & Assassins Creed when there was a sale.

It kept me entertained for 6 months

This year I'm going to stock up on Spiderman, Assassins Creed, Tomb Raider & God of War and I should be good for games for 6+ months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to JB today. They price matched Amazon, and saw some 2 for $40 deals.

Receipts attached.
8d692055a5c7167fd8a0ab702d766a74.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Could have at least put the pic upright for us o_O

Just picked up both FIFA 19 and NBA 2k19 for $60 from EB Games with their price match #winning

Will eb games price match the sales?

Thank God they are, because department stores having been selling out of their stock quick smart

Could have at least put the pic upright for us o_O

Just picked up both FIFA 19 and NBA 2k19 for $60 from EB Games with their price match #winning
It was taken upright, but tapatalk rotated it some reason. Didnt know how to flip it on phone.

It was taken upright, but tapatalk rotated it some reason. Didnt know how to flip it on phone.

You have to edit the photo (rotate it) in the picture editor in your phone

Bioshock The Collection on sale for $13.45 on the PS Store.

I have no idea what the games are but at that price I am willing to give it a go. I just have one question...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back