Remove this Banner Ad

vWestCoast

Premiership Player
Dec 1, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
For someone who can't always get to the gym I need to buy some things to keep me fit during the off season.

I was just thinking the basic equipment, lighter weights, bought that tower 200 a while ago and it's good for a quick workout at home.

So if any of you guys know any online shops or even if you've seen a good deal at rebel for fitness ball it'd be greatly appreciated.

One way to be cheap is to improvise. Use things around the home. Fill milk cartons up with sand. Carry heavy bags, etc.

The best cheap home gyms are found online. Your local retailer will not have near the variety as website that specializes in selling cheap home gyms. It can seem a daunting task to order a large piece of gym equipment and have it delivered to your home, but it is actually really easy.

Another alternative when looking for cheap home gyms is to scour the classifieds. Local classified ads can be a hotbed. Many people buy exercise equipment and then never use it. After, a few years they simply want to get rid of it. Classifieds can be a great place to find low cost exercise equipment. The problem is you may not find what you really want or need.

Best regards
Cadman Peterson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The online stores others have posted in this forum aren't too crash hot for cheap equipment. Are there any stores that sell plates for $1 a kg? Looking at buying four 20kg plates, and was told I could possibly get them online for a total of $80, excluding delivery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back