Check Out My Stuff!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Binxy

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 3, 2003
Girth By Sea
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I would like this thread to be used by posters to showcase their music/mixing/DJing.

If you choose to post your music/links please keep in mind that not everyone is going to like it and some people will be less than flattering of it - if you choose to critique the music please do so constructively and try and stay on topic ie. not drift off into "All metal is crap" etc.

I will have a very low tolerance for anyone flat out abusing this thread so think about whether you want to be able to post on BF at all for a month before you start slagging everyone off.

If you know of previous threads that should be included, post the link and I will merge them in.

Hopefully this thread can take off. I love youse all.

Binxy

judd2carlton

Team Captain
Oct 6, 2007
burma
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
BLUES
Re: Check out my band

Recorded Demo Tracks at Melbourne Records for the last few days. Go to www.myspace.com/infernalmetal to have a listen.
Which member is this? If this is the drummer keep up the good work, if this is the singer, feel free to use a gun.:thumbsu::)

On the music, RUBBISH!. This is not good music, why can't metal bands not sing about the same themes all the time. Use those brains god has given you and write about love and peace and happiness not bloody black messiahs.:thumbsdown::mad:

May 26, 2006
Caught somewhere in time
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WCW, Patriots, Knicks

On the music, RUBBISH!. This is not good music, why can't metal bands not sing about the same themes all the time. Use those brains god has given you and write about love and peace and happiness not bloody black messiahs.:thumbsdown::mad:

Sounds pretty damn good to me. Singer sounds fine

Pretty shitty music.

That sort of music really makes you want to put a bullet to your head and end it all.

The drummer is fantastic, singer is awful, guitarists are good.

I do agree with J2C, why is it you need to write songs that are so bitter and twisted, wouldn't it be a little of an in joke or something to actually have happy and positive songs in such a fierce style of music?

I am not saying stop with the metal as even though it isn't my cup of tea there is definetly a market for it, but why just follow along the same lines as every other metal band and sing about the same things, try making your songs have happy lyrics, but same style.

BTW I loved the start of Black Messiah until the guy started "Singing".

wells is god

All Australian
Dec 17, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool F.C.

Ignorant ****, **** off back to your oasis wankfest.

Sounds pretty damn good to me. Singer sounds fine

Thanks mate. Yeh i am the vocalist, not afraid to admit that after reading comments on here either. Those of you who dislike the vocals clearly aren't fans of thrash metal pioneers like Kreator and Testament, as that is the style of vocalist i am, but that's fine, I'll just ignore you and your blissful ignorance.

wells is god

All Australian
Dec 17, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool F.C.

Dude, when people post on forums about their bands im often wary, but this really suprised me. Very good, Drummer is pretty good, nice guitar, and i like the singer,
Keep it up:thumbsu:

Thanks mate. Really appreciate the kudos. Good to see there are still real, honest metal fans kicking around the joint. I'm the vocalist btw, read my post above this one.

Jan 15, 2006
Oz
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Baltimore Ravens

Thanks mate. Yeh i am the vocalist, not afraid to admit that after reading comments on here either. Those of you who dislike the vocals clearly aren't fans of thrash metal pioneers like Kreator and Testament, as that is the style of vocalist i am, but that's fine, I'll just ignore you and your blissful ignorance.

But your voice doesnt sound like its suited to sing in that style at times. It seems to drift in and out especially at the start of Black Messiah.

Of course you're only 18 so plenty of time to refine and get your voice right and consistent but yeah don't go thinking your a killer vocalist yet. By that I think you have ignorance, not us, and if you ignore everyones opinion and think you're already the best vocalist you can be I suggest putting your feet back on the ground. But you do have the voice by different parts of songs so keep working. :thumbsu:

wells is god

All Australian
Dec 17, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool F.C.

But your voice doesnt sound like its suited to sing in that style at times. It seems to drift in and out especially at the start of Black Messiah.

Of course you're only 18 so plenty of time to refine and get your voice right and consistent but yeah don't go thinking your a killer vocalist yet. By that I think you have ignorance, not us, and if you ignore everyones opinion and think you're already the best vocalist you can be I suggest putting your feet back on the ground. But you do have the voice by different parts of songs so keep working. :thumbsu:

Yeah mate i don't pretend to be some unbelievable vocalist, i was just calling those being critical ignorant because it seems they didn't understand the style of vocalist i was. A lot of critics of metal hate it because of the vocals, and i suspect thrash/heavy metal vocals are amongst those most despised. That's all, i wasn't talking myself up. Maybe mentioning Kreator and Testament gave you that impression, but i was merely noting the style i sing in, not that i am anywhere near the level of those geniuses.
I intend to get better and better as i get older, 18 is very young in the music industry so I'm happy to keep refining as the band does as a whole also :thumbsu: Cheers for the criticism though, never goes astray unless its mindless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 26, 2006
Caught somewhere in time
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WCW, Patriots, Knicks

Always good to see some more Testament fans around here.

Keep up the good work dude :thumbsu:

Jun 29, 2004
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton

Yeah mate i don't pretend to be some unbelievable vocalist, i was just calling those being critical ignorant because it seems they didn't understand the style of vocalist i was. A lot of critics of metal hate it because of the vocals, and i suspect thrash/heavy metal vocals are amongst those most despised. That's all, i wasn't talking myself up. Maybe mentioning Kreator and Testament gave you that impression, but i was merely noting the style i sing in, not that i am anywhere near the level of those geniuses.
I intend to get better and better as i get older, 18 is very young in the music industry so I'm happy to keep refining as the band does as a whole also :thumbsu: Cheers for the criticism though, never goes astray unless its mindless.
Haha i know a couple of people out of the band who i went to school with.
It took me a while to catch on that you guys changed your name, i remember you played at Chris's party outside of Malmsbury with Donkey Punch :D

Your name doesn't ring any bells but i may have met you at a party or something...you would probably know me as Pickles.

Keep up the good work :thumbsu:

Jan 15, 2006
Oz
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando Magic, Baltimore Ravens

No worries, good luck with it all. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

wells is god

All Australian
Dec 17, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool F.C.

Haha i know a couple of people out of the band who i went to school with.
It took me a while to catch on that you guys changed your name, i remember you played at Chris's party outside of Malmsbury with Donkey Punch :D

Your name doesn't ring any bells but i may have met you at a party or something...you would probably know me as Pickles.

Keep up the good work :thumbsu:

Haha yeh don't think we've ever been introduced but i know vaguely who you are. That gig was ages ago lol.
Cheers mate.

davey_magik

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts
Nov 27, 2004
central vic
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
west ham
Nice to see you (Finally ;) ) get your s**t up on Myspace guys, sounds great (Even though I'm not a big metal fan) and would definitely buy a CD if you lot get that far.
Cheers, Schmut :thumbsu:

McGoWaN08

Draftee
Mar 27, 2008
Lancefield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey whats up people, im the drummer of the band. I signed up to say thanks for the comments good to hear some feedback :thumbsu: As for the people who dont like it, you inspire me to get better so thanks for your words.

judd2carlton

Team Captain
Oct 6, 2007
burma
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
BLUES
Hey whats up people, im the drummer of the band. I signed up to say thanks for the comments good to hear some feedback :thumbsu: As for the people who dont like it, you inspire me to get better so thanks for your words.
Even though i think the music is terrible, i am impressed with your drumming. Ditch these noobs and make some proper music champ.:thumbsu:

Roughie

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2005
Above The Clouds Where The Sounds Are Original
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Is that you Clint Dogg. Ditch hip-hop. There is a very small market for it here. And it doesn't appeal to much Australians. Pick up a guitar and get a rock band together.

Mate dont come and try to compare what I do with Clintdogg, if you took the time to listen you would easily be able to differentiate what we do.

Its the music I love to do, I do not care for how big the market is as its something I enjoy doing so I will continue to do so.

If you are not going to critique the work or leave a comment with something constructive dont post. I didnt put this here for dick weeds like you to take a pot shot by calling me Clintdogg which is a massive insult.

wells is god

All Australian
Dec 17, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool F.C.
Hey Roughie i checked out your tracks, and although I'm into metal I've got a mate who is really into Aussie Hip Hop so I've heard a fair bit, and i really liked your tracks. Keep at it mate. Ignore Judd2Carlton, he doesn't know sh*t.
:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back