Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
a week from Tuesday is my fav

great work!
Nice work, this is awesome!

Got to agree with Power Raid, A Week In Tuesday is my favourite, Skies Above is really good too.
Thanks guys! Yeah, we were kind of hoping A Week From Tuesday would break everything up :) Cheers!

Gibson LP

Debutant
Jul 1, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hi guys! So excited to announce that my band has just released our first EP, Dreamweaver! Check it out via iTunes, Spotify and Bandcamp and let us know what you think!! :D :hearts:

Great stuff. I particularly liked the title track and What we've Been Hearing. Hope it goes well for you.

Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Really nice, I'm loving the guitar work on this!

Cheers timtamWB. :D
This was the first single to come out from our full length album which will be released mid year according to our record company. There should be a video for it soon. Thanks to anyone who has a listen, we always appreciate it. :D

Here's one of our older videos if anyone interested..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

slashin_velvet

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, STL Blues
Reminds me of an old aussie band from like 10 years ago called "Something with numbers" - and the singers a bit arctic monkeys.

Cool stuff - good work

Cheers timtamWB. :D
This was the first single to come out from our full length album which will be released mid year according to our record company. There should be a video for it soon. Thanks to anyone who has a listen, we always appreciate it. :D

Here's one of our older videos if anyone interested..

great work

love it

My band finally released our first music video/single! Have a watch/listen and let me know what you think, and share it around if you're feeling generous!

And free download on Bandcamp here:
https://onemoreweekend.bandcamp.com/releases

And because I have to do the whole shilling the product thing, anybody here that wants to play with us sometime send us a message!

My band finally released our first music video/single! Have a watch/listen and let me know what you think, and share it around if you're feeling generous!

And free download on Bandcamp here:
https://onemoreweekend.bandcamp.com/releases

And because I have to do the whole shilling the product thing, anybody here that wants to play with us sometime send us a message!

awesome

I love this

Hey guys,

I recently released the first track off my upcoming solo ep (will be out in May) and thought I'd share it with you all. I was surprised that this track has been my most well received song to date and was my first track to be added to JJJs rotation! If you dig folk music, this one may be for you.

Here's my bands debut EP - hope you like it!

I'm only halfway through the first track so far, but this is awesome so far! I'm loving the musical atmosphere you guys create.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back