Cheer Squad thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We were Row 39 ground level......from where we were sitting the CS looked absloutely fantastic...........the bays were full and the colours terriffic...well done to all...great job.

One thing I remember thinking while watching on the tv and we were getting completely pantsed by the demons was at least the cheer squad is trying to get behind our players and rev em up with a st kilda chant
Could hear you lot on the box easily
Pity the ******* players didn't put in the same effort you guys and girls did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not sure if it has been stated but if anyone has any banner saying ideas, each week on the Saints Cheer Squad facebook page there will be a post asking for sayings for the upcoming round, be sure to post them there, there are other ways but I think that is the best option. Hopefully a few of your sayings will get chosen throughout the season.

WE don't normally sit near the cheer squad, but for this game we were at the back of the "white" section for the game (my kids were in the Sam Fisher guard of honour). to be honest they were much more animated , organised and louder than I think they have been in recent times. The Organised colour thing was well done ( a sponsor promo deal for Dare) and we had white t-shirts on our seats that we wore. It would help of the blokes on field gave them a reason to make some noise, but I was impressed by what struck me as significant improvements to the CS. The woman who is apparently the new CS leader this year introduced herself and seems quite motivated.

WE don't normally sit near the cheer squad, but for this game we were at the back of the "white" section for the game (my kids were in the Sam Fisher guard of honour). to be honest they were much more animated , organised and louder than I think they have been in recent times. The Organised colour thing was well done ( a sponsor promo deal for Dare) and we had white t-shirts on our seats that we wore. It would help of the blokes on field gave them a reason to make some noise, but I was impressed by what struck me as significant improvements to the CS. The woman who is apparently the new CS leader this year introduced herself and seems quite motivated.

That's awesome feedback mate. Thank you, I'll be sure to pass this on to the leadership group and Melissa. Lots more to improve on over the season, but definitely a better space this year.

I usually sit in the goal Zone, but for other reasons was up the other end of the ground for this one.
Unfortunately I can't then comment on much of what I heard, but I did like what I saw - the Red, White, Black looked awesome.

Keep it up guys and I will hopefully be back around your side of the ground for our next home game to help make some noise with you.

I usually sit in the goal Zone, but for other reasons was up the other end of the ground for this one.
Unfortunately I can't then comment on much of what I heard, but I did like what I saw - the Red, White, Black looked awesome.

Keep it up guys and I will hopefully be back around your side of the ground for our next home game to help make some noise with you.

Cheers mate, that's been a mixed reaction on that one. Most loved the tri coloured bays.

As I mentioned yesterday...from where we sat,the tri coloured bays looked absolutely sensational....when all of our group sat down we all looked to our right and went..."will you look at that"

Well done.

How long until we get something like this?
ckIAhmb.png

Maybe just step up to including hats and colour-coded flags/panels/etc. before we look to expand the three levels...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back