St Kilda
Other Teams
Aces, MU, Broncos & Saints (NFL)
IMG_6658.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6661.JPG
    IMG_6661.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 8
Haha, was a different feel being at the footy in Sydney. I am slowly regaining my voice and have to rest it so it is loud and ready to go for next week.
I was at the game Sat night...just back in the door from Syd a few hours ago.

I have to say....you guys were fantastic.

We were at the other end of the ground behind the goals at the back of the bay.......when we kicked our first goal,I wondered where the CS was.

Suddenly in the pocket ...a huge blaze of colour erupted......it looked spectacular from where we were sitting.

Such a shame we only saw it 5 times before 3/4 time.

Great job.......full marks to everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were at the other end of the ground behind the goals at the back of the bay.......when we kicked our first goal,I wondered where the CS was.

Suddenly in the pocket ...a huge blaze of colour erupted......it looked spectacular from where we were sitting.

+1.

Well done CS.

no1saint66

Premium Platinum
Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi everyone, the club is reviewing the Cheer Squad at the moment, can you please forward any feedback that you have through to the club via email please? It would be good for the club to hear feedback from outside the cheer squad.

JiggsteR45

All Australian
May 10, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda

AMEN! Same story at Adelaide Oval yesterday! Sounded brilliant! Good on the CS! Makes me proud to be a Sainter!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

mr bagcroft

Norm Smith Medallist
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Cheer squad, not just saints, need to lose the embarassing and ridiculous big heads of players on sticks. Are we at kindergarten?? FFS.

How loud were the cheer squad in the last quarter especially. Great stuff all game but even when the Eagles went a few goals up , it looked like the game was over but the cheer squad just got louder , we came back and won. Great effort by all involved. We have the best cheer squad in the country. It might not be the biggest but the support is there the entire game.

no1saint66

Premium Platinum
Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
How loud were the cheer squad in the last quarter especially. Great stuff all game but even when the Eagles went a few goals up , it looked like the game was over but the cheer squad just got louder , we came back and won. Great effort by all involved. We have the best cheer squad in the country. It might not be the biggest but the support is there the entire game.

Cheers mate, we have a new policy that we get louder as much as we can, even when they have kicked a goal, we like to be the noise the crowd and more importantly our boys hear next. The message is "Don't give up, we haven't and we are here to support you...always!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back