Flogstradamus Cheering Carlton out of the 8 fred

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2007
Florence
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Exers
Their loss on the weekend brought a smile to my face.

Now just a couple more games to go against some top 4 teams and hopefully we’ll have those roaches out of the top 8.

Oh what joy we’ll have. We’ll laugh and laugh and be merry! Then we’ll laugh and laugh some more! Then we’ll visit the Carlton board and do a barrel role and laugh then tag Laphroaig and be merry some more!

I’m buying a few litres of prosecco in anticipation.

I remembered that thread, but it was easier to create a new one rather than searching for it.

Their loss on the weekend brought a smile to my face.

Now just a couple more games to go against some top 4 teams and hopefully we’ll have those roaches out of the top 8.

Oh what joy we’ll have. We’ll laugh and laugh and be merry! Then we’ll laugh and laugh some more! Then we’ll visit the Carlton board and do a barrel role and laugh then tag Laphroaig and be merry some more!

I’m buying a few litres of prosecco in anticipation.

I don't believe I've told you to get * ed recently. Get * ed.

In other news, I didn't know prosecco came in goon boxes. How does it stay fizzy?

I don't believe I've told you to get * ed recently. Get * ed.

In other news, I didn't know prosecco came in goon boxes. How does it stay fizzy?
Carlton tears will be coming in goon bags soon, the sweetest nectar of them all.

Question for the bay

What if the year was 2016 and it was Richmond who started the season 8-2 and ended up losing their last 4 games to miss finals and finish 9th?

Would you all feel sorry for us? Would the media? Would David King write that things will be better next year even though we missed finals?

I hope to god both Melbourne & Collingwood belt the stuffing out of them and we can all dance on their grave.

Last edited:
What if the year was 2016 and it was Richmond who started the season 8-2 and ended up losing their last 4 games to miss finals and finish 9th?

Piss off you tin foil hatted muppet.

You'd be much happier on the Tuggy board whining about Hocking and the evil AFL conspiracy which is the only thing keeping Richmond from 10 flags in a row.

Speaking of salty tears, how does it feel that Freo is Carlton's only bitch in recent history?

How could ANY team be so underwhelming? Just underlines what a bunch of low calorie pretenders the yo heave hos really are.
Yes, you had a good recent run against us, but just remember who still remains the overall bitch.

Yes, it’s you guys.

:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, you had a good recent run against us, but just remember who still remains the overall bitch.

Yes, it’s you guys.

:$
You took our fifth best mid and you’re still puss.

Don't you hate it when you look back on your smackdown effort and can't escape realising that it is really lame.

So you decide to go in with another try.

And the end result is even lamer.

Don't you hate it when you look back on your smackdown effort and can't escape realising that it is really lame.

So you decide to go in with another try.

And the end result is even lamer.
I love it when the responder changes to limp-wristed post critic instead of addressing the facts of my posts.

It’s just goes to prove they’ve got nothing and probably walk around town with their arse hanging out of their trousers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back