Discussion Cheersquad Forum/Discussion site?

Remove this Banner Ad

Saint Kidding

Team Captain
Feb 6, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi all. After a frustrating season (actually over 30 frustrating seasons) I have decided to up the ante and join the cheersquad. Hopefully this will mean that instead of being surrounded by long and miserable faces whilst at the footy, I will instead be surrounded individuals who will add some energy to the team by making some noise and barracking vociferously.

Does anyone know if the cheersquad has a communication forum/site so I can say hello? Looking forward to 2019 and cheering on the Red, White & Black.

:stkilda:

Hi all. After a frustrating season (actually over 30 frustrating seasons) I have decided to up the ante and join the cheersquad. Hopefully this will mean that instead of being surrounded by long and miserable faces whilst at the footy, I will instead be surrounded individuals who will add some energy to the team by making some noise and barracking vociferously.

Does anyone know if the cheersquad has a communication forum/site so I can say hello? Looking forward to 2019 and cheering on the Red, White & Black.

There is a guy called Drawza on here that's involved. I'm not sure how to summon him I can't seem to get his name up with an @ symbol so not sure if I've got his full name. George is a good contact for all things clubland too.

thats great to hear you are getting involved !! i know if i was in Melbourne i would most likely be a cheersquad member ..
if you are on Facebook they have a page that you can introduce yourself to them ...

cheer hard !!

it has been ages, time truly does fly and life does happen. just thought I would let ya know I am still alive, work weekends during footy season now so unfortunately haven't been active in the Cheersquad for a few years now.

Wouldn’t go within a bulls roar of any cheersquad. They ain’t quite right !

OI! Don't generalise about us cheer-squad types. My wife may be a face-painted maniac, but I'm PERFECTLY normal (and there are a couple of others like me in the CS bay)

I believe there is an FB group for the cheersquad, but I stopped being involved in footy-related FB stuff a few years ago ... BigFooty is generally more rational, even with the flamingos fluttering in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back