Remove this Banner Ad

dockerbabe

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2000
perth wa australia
Other Teams
fremantle
ok so this board is actually very boaring so this is all i could think of

we want a better cheersquad this year and we want more people so all use dockers supporters that live in perth call the club get the info and join the cheersquad
on 1 condition u have to cheer your hardest everyhome game

freo_fan

Team Captain
Jul 7, 2000
WA, australia
Other Teams
FREMANTLE OF COURSE!
hey there dockers fans!!
i see there are a lot of us here!! lol
anyway, i would LOVE to be in the cheersquad
but dockerbabe you know why im not, ah well
=(
i reckon the dockers members in bigfooty should meet at half time or something at a game...well i know its a bit early but i dunno what else to write
oh yeah, and lauren, dont know if i told you on the phone or not but im leaving at 10:10
not 8:10pm
k thats all!!

homework_boy

Debutant
May 7, 2001
I won't ever go near the Dockers cheersquad ever, and I mean ever again. There so HUGE, when you see them you simply can't beleive it. When the flags wave theirs a sea of pink purple fluro green and a touch of white. And the noise they make, someone in Arabia would most likely hear them. Altogether I'd have to say about 12000 in the cheersquad, ha people!?

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Originally posted by homework_boy:
I won't ever go near the Dockers cheersquad ever, and I mean ever again. There so HUGE, when you see them you simply can't beleive it. When the flags wave theirs a sea of pink purple fluro green and a touch of white. And the noise they make, someone in Arabia would most likely hear them. Altogether I'd have to say about 12000 in the cheersquad, ha people!?

Yeah thats some funny s**t.
Out of curiosity who do you go for Homework boy.
No let me guess
You sound about 12
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
I got it
Your an essendon supporter
Looks like we have another easty on our hands folks.

homework_boy

Debutant
May 7, 2001
Because I'm not liked here, if I tell you who I support I'll just be giving my team here on BF a bad name, and I don't wanna do that. Anywayz you don't need to know who I support. But I bet someone will stuck their fatass into my business and tell you anyway.

I

iwantyourass

hey all you kewl peopl ei want you to email me at hipitydipity@bigsoccer.com an di will be happy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back