Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy bday good_old. I hope you have an amazing birthday!

I think the games last night would have been an adequate birthday present! They were really good :).

i'd like to share something that I've done a self-help course called Landmark and it has helped me so much in reconciling differences and realising the blind spots that i had.

So pretty much on BF, i felt like i was an attention whore by just posting random s**t at times to get attention and i found that came from constantly trying to prove myself as a person despite how many people said that i was a good person. I just never listened to them so i just got into this cycle where i was always overeager and kept trying to prove myself and doubting everyone else.

Now i feel relaxed that I don't have to do that anymore and I'll just stop trying to one up people, being right because all that did was just degrade the relationship that I have with people in real life and sometimes on here!

I know I haven't posted here much but it was all to kind of avoid that title of being an attention whore. I was focusing on the fact that I didn't want to prove people right but infact i should have never been worrying about that and just kept being me.

I think the games last night would have been an adequate birthday present! They were really good :).

i'd like to share something that I've done a self-help course called Landmark and it has helped me so much in reconciling differences and realising the blind spots that i had.

So pretty much on BF, i felt like i was an attention whore by just posting random s**t at times to get attention and i found that came from constantly trying to prove myself as a person despite how many people said that i was a good person. I just never listened to them so i just got into this cycle where i was always overeager and kept trying to prove myself and doubting everyone else.

Now i feel relaxed that I don't have to do that anymore and I'll just stop trying to one up people, being right because all that did was just degrade the relationship that I have with people in real life and sometimes on here!

I know I haven't posted here much but it was all to kind of avoid that title of being an attention whore. I was focusing on the fact that I didn't want to prove people right but infact i should have never been worrying about that and just kept being me.

There's a little bit of attention whore in all of us otherwise no one would post anything here at all, everyone likes to be noticed rather than ignored.

Inb4 this post gets ignored.

Happy birthday Good_Old !!!Hope you have a good day getting old

Jose!!! I missed you <3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back