Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He also needs to play a striker ffs
We had a perfectly good one. Unfortunately, he wasn't played to his main strength. Bats isn't someone who created chances, he finishes them and he has scored some important goals for us (title sealer and Atletico the most notable).

I’m guessing it’s because he’s the captain.
This. His armband has acted like a golden ticket which has seen him escape his efforts. I have no idea why he's even captain in the first place, Dave is easily our best leader.

Most importantly, I want a manager who can actually play youth. We have one of, if not the, best academy in the world right now but it's in huge danger of going to waste if they never get a decent go and other clubs poach them instead. RLC and Tammy were in cracking form before their injuries and then there's Chalobah and Ampadu. My choice is Jardim, his record at Monaco speaks for itself and clearly isn't afraid to play youth.

It could be a moot point but do we think Diego would still be happy and banging in the goals if Conte didn’t break up with him via text like a 14 year old boy?

It could be a moot point but do we think Diego would still be happy and banging in the goals if Conte didn’t break up with him via text like a 14 year old boy?
Don’t think so. He has wanted to move to Atlético since Conte’s arrival. The issue was we didn’t have a replacement lined up. We got Morata in so he would’ve forced the move.

If Hazard and Courtois both leave in the summer who do you think/hope we will replace them with?
Courtois - Oblak or a young up and coming goalkeeper.

Hazard - He’s irreplaceable. Unless we sign Neymar there’s no one in the world that would adequately replace him. I hope we overhaul our attack though, starting with Fekir and Bailey.

How about yourself?

Think I'm just about on the Conte out wagon. I'm all for backing the manager if they are willing to try new things to end a rut but cannot deal with someone who puts out the same formation and players expecting a different result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back