Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Should’ve f***ing won that
Horrendous error to gift them a goal. Never pass across goal, and then Azpi should've conceded possession and closed down Iniesta. No need to go flying in when we're up 1-0 and under some pressure.

If the second leg plays out in a similar fashion(get a bit more luck around goal), there's no reason we can't progress into the next round.

Thought we did a really good job of nullifying Jordi Alba too. They attack a lot down that left side and i hardly noticed him.

If the second leg plays out in a similar fashion(get a bit more luck around goal), there's no reason we can't progress into the next round.

Thought we did a really good job of nullifying Jordi Alba too. They attack a lot down that left side and i hardly noticed him.
Moses had a really good game defensively.

So we've managed to turn what should have been a win into a draw and then a draw into a loss. Great week :/

So we've managed to turn what should have been a win into a draw and then a draw into a loss. Great week :/
Should've been a draw, no way Morata was offside. Robbed of a point but I doubt we're going to finish top 4 either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'd be the only acceptable replacement I've heard linked. Others like Hart or Butland don't exactly fill me with great confidence.

F*** Conte off. Shitful and cowardly football that you’d expect from minnows like West Brom, not the reigning champions.

Why the f*** would Hazard want to stay with us? Look at the dross around him and the way we play. Zero shots on target. Embarrassing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back