Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

What a shitehouse performance! Some awful defending, especially Christensen after he played that poor pass back he stopped running and Sarr was struggling big time. Two of their goals were our defensive errors, and the last was an awful penalty! You could clearly see him pulling Azpi down by the arm, Azpi's arm was stuck in his underarm and he was pulling him down. Yellow the other way.

Home: 7-5-3

Two of those wins were a late pen to beat Leeds who were being smashed by everyone and late Havertz class to get over Newcastle.

In other comps, home wins against non-league Chesterfield and extra time to get over Plymouth in the FA Cup, two wins via penalties in the League Cup plus a win over Spurs who are our bunnies and that loss to RM in the CL. I guess we beat Juve 4-0 but that was an outstanding performance from us.

Away: 11-3-2

If we can perform at home, we'd be in the mix for the title. I'm not sure what it is that contributes to out poor home performances but it's a huge concern. SB hasn't been a fortress for a long time now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing from Rudi.

Losing 2 CBs after just selling Tomori and Guehi is catastrophic. We are so far behind the eight ball and we need this ownership crap sorted fast so we can try and have a decent window.

I saw on Twitter today that a key factor to his decision was the sanctions and the uncertainty that we'd be able to meet his demands. So so frustrating

Your company is getting new owners. Not sure what they'll offer. Said they cant say at the moment.

You have offers for other jobs on the table now.

What would you?
Going by Matt law we offered him £200k a week which is more than reasonable and before we were sanctioned. But he wanted a huge signing on bonus as well a an agent fee for his manager.

This leaves a pretty sour taste in my mouth after how Tuchel resurrected his career.

Our results against United over the past 3-4 seasons have been shocking. I could've predicted this result, absolutely awful!!!

This is a game we should've won 2-0.

Our last 6 premier league games have been shocking, lower half of mid table club performances.

Possible 18 points, we've taken 7!!!! Arsenal are now 3 points behind.

Scored 11 and conceded 10, take out the Southampton game and it's 5 scored and 10 conceded!

Liverpool are going to smash us in the FA cup, FFS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back