Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

In none Chelsea related news (well, sort of) HS reporting Essien is set to sign for Melbourne Victory under the marquee deal. Massive coup for the A-league.

I for one hate Victory, but I can't wait to see him in action.

In none Chelsea related news (well, sort of) HS reporting Essien is set to sign for Melbourne Victory under the marquee deal. Massive coup for the A-league.

Well, I'm going to a Glory v Victory game then

Well, I'm going to a Glory v Victory game then
The fixture hates me. Victory v bris happens when im in bris and bris v victory happens when im in Melbourne :( :eek:

Ive used this as a sign I should buy a victory membership. I've been humming and harring about it for the last 2 seasons, with my decision to support Chelsea from now on this makes it clear.

Love the Bison. Will try and catch a game.

I'm excited if he joins!!! Hit me up if you're going to a Victory game. I'm a 11 year member , you should join the fold to complete your tradition of supporting teams in blue colours :)

What's he done since leaving you guys? I sorts remember him having a few injuries and declining quickly towards the end at SB but was an absolute beast in his Chelsea hayday.

I'm excited if he joins!!! Hit me up if you're going to a Victory game. I'm a 11 year member , you should join the fold to complete your tradition of supporting teams in blue colours :)

What's he done since leaving you guys? I sorts remember him having a few injuries and declining quickly towards the end at SB but was an absolute beast in his Chelsea hayday.
Yeah, I'll hit you up if i manage to make it to a game .

He hasntdone much since he keft us, a season at Milan and 1 at Panathinaikos. Knee injuries have destroyed him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two weeks in a row now Conte has been far too late with his substitutes. Hopefully this isn't a trend going forward

17e335479df154af48db499b9467b4ac.jpg

Watched Chelsea vs Liverpool today. Took me 94 minutes to realise it was the FA Cup final from 5 years ago. Didn't click there was no Costa and Suarez was playing for liverpool. This delay on foxtel is ******* s**t, todays game is not played til 5pm tomorrow, whilst that cup final is played another 2 times

Well, this is exactly what we deserve. Even the most casual of fans would have pointed out our issues, yet here we are with Cahill and Ivanovic as permanent fixtures in our defence.

Geez what a shambles that was, just got around to watching the weekends game. Don't know how we improve the back four before January and even then it seems impossible for us to sign the defenders needed.

Call me crazy but last season in the handful of games he played, Kenedy showed more at full back than Ivanovic has in the past 2 seasons..why was he sent out on loan? I get showing players loyalty for serving the club in previous seasons but surely Branislav has used up every credit in the bank at this point.
If not for the Zouma and Terry injury, Cahill would be sitting the bench atm so i'm not too worried about his position as hopefully the club see's him as 4th choice now.

Then onto the midfield which is almost as much of a mess if not for Kante. Why Matic continues to get a game is beyond me, in theory a big strong box to box midfielder that can sit deep when needed or play balls forward would be great...but he's not doing any of that. If the back four was more solid i would honestly go back to a midfield 2 of Fabregas/Kante with Oscar playing behind the striker.

Up front Diego is doing his job, Hazard floats in and out of games but over the first 2 months of the season i feel like he's been OK/Good. Willian is a workhorse like always, but set-peices have been shite and he's not looking as dangerous around goal.

All in all it's been a pretty frustrating start to the season in which we've been played off the park in the 2 big games we've played, very frustrating.

Apologies for the rant. Need to vent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back