Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there space for JT, Batshuayi, Willian and Zouma in the 3-4-3
There is against West Ham. Would play the following line up in the EFL Cup, although not sure Conte will make this many changes. I think Southampton will be a tricky game this weekend:

GK: Begovic
DEF: Ivanovic - Terry - Zouma
MID: Aina - Loftus-Cheek - Fabregas - Da Silva
FWD: Willian - Batshuayi - Oscar

There is against West Ham. Would play the following line up in the EFL Cup, although not sure Conte will make this many changes. I think Southampton will be a tricky game this weekend:

GK: Begovic
DEF: Ivanovic - Terry - Zouma
MID: Aina - Loftus-Cheek - Fabregas - Da Silva
FWD: Willian - Batshuayi - Oscar
I would say its probably too early for Zouma to return. I'd give him a few more weeks in the development squad to blow out his cobwebs a bit more.
I'd also put Chalobah in there somewhere. Agree with the rest though.

Yeah Zouma won't be back this early. Needs a good 2-3 weeks in the reserves before he comes back into the squad, possibly even longer

Yep was thinking a few more games off the bench as well; agree with Hatchy1992 maybe Chalobah instead of Oscar or Willians if they still need some time to mentally get ready for a full game.

Our fixture list is going to be very thin over the next few weeks

We must perform in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a look at our upcoming fixtures in the Premier League. What did we do to deserve all the Monday morning games?

Boy, Willian was poor this morning

Yeah, wasn't great from the limited highlights i've seen of the game. You know somethings up when Willian shows a lack of effort or urgency.

I suspect his mind is on other things at the moment though, so i find it hard to be critical of his performance.

Anyone staying up/waking up for Chelsea vs Everton? They've been our bogey side recently and i'm not too confident. Hoping for a win but I think it may end 2-2

I might get up early, but its my only sleep in for the week so maybe watching on demand and pretending its live may be the go.
That's what I thought I'd do but I'm hopeless at waiting for the replay without checking the score first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back