Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

I still can't believe how well the change in formation has worked in such a short amount of time. The players have just clicked into it right away.Huge props to Conte.

Costa could have scored 3-4 times this morning. We were all over them. And we're top of the table! (until tonight)

What happens when Victor Moses goes off to the Africa Cup of Nations? Dave to wingback and Zouma/Terry/Ivanovic to CB? Or do we buy a RWB in January?

What happens when Victor Moses goes off to the Africa Cup of Nations? Dave to wingback and Zouma/Terry/Ivanovic to CB? Or do we buy a RWB in January?

Wouldn't be opposed to Willian playing that role for a game or 2. Dave isn't really an offensive threat, which is Moses biggest asset imo.

Look if Simeone stays at Athletico after this season the give up Fabregas and Costa for Griezmann. Then sign Morata or Lukaku or Aubemeyeng or even Mahrez, bring back Traore and sell Willian. Sign Manolas at CB and play Luiz at CM next to Kante. De Sciglio also comes in as backup to Moses. Sell Oscar, Mikel and Iva also

This is called a spending spree
Courtois
Azpilcueta Manolas Zouma
Moses Luiz Kante Kenedy
Griezmann Morata Hazard

Subs: Asmir, AC, Matic, Chalobah, Pedro, Batshuayi, Alonso

And I know I'll get hate for that I really want Costa to stay however his heart is at Athletico. If simeone stays coach and if we don't win the league then send Costa where his heart goes. And Grizmann/Morata/Hazard is a match made in heaven. But trust me I want Costa to stay I love Costa and him Griezmann and Hazard are the real Dream

Wouldn't be opposed to Willian playing that role for a game or 2. Dave isn't really an offensive threat, which is Moses biggest asset imo.
Yep.The defensive 3 working like a charm, let's not mess around with it. I think Willian plays the RWB very well, most certainly has the tools.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look if Simeone stays at Athletico after this season the give up Fabregas and Costa for Griezmann. Then sign Morata or Lukaku or Aubemeyeng or even Mahrez, bring back Traore and sell Willian. Sign Manolas at CB and play Luiz at CM next to Kante. De Sciglio also comes in as backup to Moses. Sell Oscar, Mikel and Iva also

This is called a spending spree
Courtois
Azpilcueta Manolas Zouma
Moses Luiz Kante Kenedy
Griezmann Morata Hazard

Subs: Asmir, AC, Matic, Chalobah, Pedro, Batshuayi, Alonso

And I know I'll get hate for that I really want Costa to stay however his heart is at Athletico. If simeone stays coach and if we don't win the league then send Costa where his heart goes. And Grizmann/Morata/Hazard is a match made in heaven. But trust me I want Costa to stay I love Costa and him Griezmann and Hazard are the real Dream
The way things are going there is no need for large scale changes.
One more world class player like Griezmann would be super, it would propel us towards European elite status. Other than that though we just need to add some depth to the squad.

Next week's game is hands down the toughest game of our fixture. I will go as far as to say that if we win next week, we win the title.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back