Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Abraham also scored a brace, making it 17 in 29. I wonder what Conte will do with him next season, with Batshuayi seemingly falling out of favour.
Abraham,Palmer and Ake have all been impressive. Would love to see them returning and it goes without saying that we'll need a deeper squad for next season.

yeah not overly confident about this one. Spurs are in good form winning their last 4 scoring 13 and our run has to end eventually doesnt it? Although pool dropping 2 points to the Moyesiah eases the pressure somewhat. Ill take a draw at WHL with Costa picking up his 15th of the season.

Also, is Alonso available for the game?? Heard a rumour that he has picked up an injury. Would be interesting to see what Conte did if he is unavailable.

Look Luiz and Alonso are carrying knocks we will find out in Contes interview coming up.
I'd go for Terry at CB for Luiz yes I know but trust me and Aina at LWB
But we hope that the two are fine

From Contes presser. Good news with injuries. I wonder if Pedro comes back in? Although would be stiff on Willian.

Also Musonda could be back on the move according to his father.

Anyone know whats happening with Kenedy?

Am i crazy or would he be the perfect wing-back in our current system.
Last I heard he is training with the squad while Conte decides if he wants to keep him around for the rest of the season or send him out again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully thats the wake up call the team needed. It's arguably our hardest fixture of the season out the way now. With Pool and United away the 2 other big ones.

5 points ahead and we play all the contenders in the run home, it's in their hands if they want it.

Really wish Mikel the best, he's always been there since I started following football.

And just as Zouma is back and 100% fit, we recall Ake!! He had a good thing going at Bournemouth and we are not really desperate for him so I'm not entirely sure why we did this? Perhaps and can get a gig at LWB?

Easy to forget how talented Loftus-Cheek is, it's a shame we don't actually play his position in the 3-4-3 or 5-3-2. While the opposition wasn't great, some of the stuff he was doing was pretty spectacular.

Could probably use a loan spell.

Easy to forget how talented Loftus-Cheek is, it's a shame we don't actually play his position in the 3-4-3 or 5-3-2. While the opposition wasn't great, some of the stuff he was doing was pretty spectacular.

Could probably use a loan spell.

Watching the replay now and every now and then when he's on the ball I get him confused with Costa due to his size, and some of his movements, (and mostly due to the crappy resolution of my TV). He's quite a big lad for a 20yo attacking mid.

Also its only Petersborough, but how good is it to see Zouma/RLC/Chalobah/Michy all getting large minutes together, especially Zouma running around after 11 months, and Bats getting a goal and assist!

I do wish Mikel got a farewell game today.
He's been a loyal servant for a decade but I wish him the best.

I didn't see the game but how did zouma look on his return? Great to see him back out there regardless.
Happy to see Bats get a goal this morning.

On HTC 2PST1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I do wish Mikel got a farewell game today.
He's been a loyal servant for a decade but I wish him the best.

I didn't see the game but how did zouma look on his return? Great to see him back out there regardless.
Happy to see Bats get a goal this morning.

On HTC 2PST1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Zouma started a bit rusty but got better as the game went longer. There is going to be a fair bit of competition for spots, which is going to be great for the rest of the season.

Bit annoying that Terry got red, but correct decision and he's not going to play Prem games anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back