Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to know what to make out of this whole Costa situation. If he can pull his finger out and commit to the club for the remainder of the season and lead us to another trophy or 2, i would hate it but would understand if he wanted to leave in the next window. But not ******* now, that's just ludicrous.

On the other hand i think it's probably just a bust up with the medical staff and the chinese offer is just something the media have overblown.

Hard to know what to make out of this whole Costa situation. If he can pull his finger out and commit to the club for the remainder of the season and lead us to another trophy or 2, i would hate it but would understand if he wanted to leave in the next window. But not ******* now, that's just ludicrous.

On the other hand i think it's probably just a bust up with the medical staff and the chinese offer is just something the media have overblown.
I don't think he'll leave this month. Maybe at the end of the season*.

Last edited:

Did lol a bit. Have no idea what the situation is actually like at the moment, but the media certainly have made easy pickings sensationalizing it. I just can't see him wanting to go to China when he could either stay here, or go back to Atletico and play CL in both cases while earning a nice wage and remaining one of the top forwards in the world on the world stage.

I think he'll see out the season and he'll be back off to Atletico.

Starting to fall in love with Belotti as a replacement(would be perfect for us and Conte). Wouldnt mind Lukaku too but am scared it'll be Morata.
Would love Lukaku coming back to us more than trading in anyone else. Everything he has said when referring to Chelsea, indicates that his lifelong dream is to be the Chelsea No 9.

source.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never been to Perth before.

Looks like I will be next year.
I live in Sydney, as an ex-WA boy, saw Sydney FC V Chelsea here last season. Will also consider going back home as well for the game.

Just curious to know have you been to any Premier League teams games when in Australia?

Curious to know are there any Eastern State people heading to the game? They saying it will generate much needed tourism into WA.

I live in Sydney, as an ex-WA boy, saw Sydney FC V Chelsea here last season. Will also consider going back home as well for the game.

Just curious to know have you been to any Premier League teams games when in Australia?

Curious to know are there any Eastern State people heading to the game? They saying it will generate much needed tourism into WA.
Went to the Sydney FC v Chelsea game. As did I believe chef, Hatchy1992. Not certain of others.

I'm on the east coast, and will probably aim to get over there for it.

Oh Awesome! Wasn't able to see them last time they were here, so I fully intend on getting over to Perth at this stage if I can.

Will be great to finally see the team play live, no matter who the opponents or who takes the field. Plus being in the new stadium will be pretty cool as will finally visiting Perth (I assume).

Well it was great to see Brana score last night in possibly his last game for us. Will go down as one of the greatest Right Backs we've ever had.

And before you opposition fans have a go at how fickle we are with our players. Ivanovic deserved the stick we gave him last season but how can we forget his prime years and some of the clutch moments he's given us like Napoli.

Begovic also possibly on the way out. Probably because of his game time, but this is exactly what he signed up for.

If I was begovic I would stick it out for the rest of the season. Possible his best chance of getting silverware this season that he will get for a while.

On HTC 2PST1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back