Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

C31mpFMWEAEgVaS.jpg

More worried about Courtois. Didn't know his wife and daughter were still in Madrid.

I know hes apparently not as good as the other 2 great keepers in our leagueo_O but Teebo is having another WC season. Wouldbe a huge loss if he wanted to go. I think he'll stay though.

C4HsUxsWYAYTlPj.png:large
Should of been 14 if Diego wasn't so greedy last game

Yeah, but we want him to be greedy. It's just he didnt nail what he usually does.
No, not that greedy. I can understand not trying to square up for Hazard but that chance just before Arsenal's goal and also in the first half not passing to Pedro who would have been one on one ? Unacceptable.

I think we'll be up for this. A lot's been spoken about how good they are at home, so there's no excuses not to put in a performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. Conte prefers two defensively sound midfielders in the 3-4-3 and doesn't play Oscar/Baker types in his system. I don't see Baker being a squad player at SB while Conte is at the helm.
Can Baker defend ? I actually think that a defensively sound and offensively creative midfielder would push Matic out of the eleven. If someone like Fabregas had a defensive side to his game, he'd probably be the first one picked every week.

Can Baker defend ? I actually think that a defensively sound and offensively creative midfielder would push Matic out of the eleven. If someone like Fabregas had a defensive side to his game, he'd probably be the first one picked every week.

Yep. Explains why we are/were chasing Vidal and Nainggolan. We'll definitely be throwing a heap of cash at one again in the summer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back