Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

E2mB91eXMAADLPX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just keep watching the final whistle. Over and over.

Seeing the players collapse in joy (except for Kante who just raises his arms to about 45 degrees in the most Kante fashion ever and Rudiger who sprints to the fans).
Tammy, Timo and Callum sprinting onto the pitch while Tuchel celebrates with the coaches.
Edou in tears.

Just awesome. I can't believe they did it.

I also don't think we have made a better signing than this one:
View attachment 1143953
It's almost criminal that it only cost us 7 million.
Truly a club legend.
Deserves to go down as a Chelsea immortal with Lampard, Terry, Drogba and the like.

Also sliding doors moment, but do you think we would be in this position without the transfer ban? Where would Mount and James would be now without it? It was honestly one of the best things to happen to us.

Deserves to go down as a Chelsea immortal with Lampard, Terry, Drogba and the like.

Also sliding doors moment, but do you think we would be in this position without the transfer ban? Where would Mount and James would be now without it? It was honestly one of the best things to happen to us.
In the Abramovich era, he's made the 4th most appearances for the club just behind Terry, Lampard and Cech.

Sunday was one of the best days of my life. Every single time I see a picture or watch a video I can't stop myself from beaming. What an awesome club. So many incredible stories. May or may not have woken up the whole neighbourhood at 5:40 when Havertz scored. The passion the players showed was 2nd to none. We deserved it the most, we fought the hardest and we won the ******* champions league!!! Love this club so so so so much!

Also shout out to my girlfriend for putting up with me recounting every second of the final on Sunday

Though I'd blow all our budget on Haaland, i just can't see it happening this window with Sancho going. Rice isnt leaving either with Hammers in Europe.

Hakimi is a real possibility and hes the best RWB in the world so that would be an amazing get.

Tchouaméni is the mid i think we'll end up with and I'll be very happy to get him. Looks a young gun.

Not a heap of CFs out there who'd improve us. Kane or Haaland are the 2 available but Levy is going to Levy and Dortmund and Raiola are going to cost a mint. We might to struggle to find anyone good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back