Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe we played both Timo and Lukaku in this game, I was hoping we'd rest Lukaku and then when I saw he was named I was slightly disappointed. I wanted the front three to be Havertz, Werner, Mount.

I know it was a must win, but this is the type of game Havertz dominates and when he came on he did!

Now both strikers picked up injuries!!! Timo grabbed at the back of his leg, which could be a hamstring.

Having lost to Juventus we needed three points vs Malmo otherwise things might have gotten a bit panicky, so understand why Tuchel went with a strong line up. Reckon he was planning on resting a few for Norwich instead.

I guess at least Rom gets the rest that Tuchel was talking about. He looks like he needed it.

Excited to see Havertz up top and I really hope CHO is with him, those two have chemistry.
I do not understand the logic
"He's not performing because he's exhausted and his workload is too much" Tuchel proceeds to play him against Malmo and he gets injured

I do not understand the logic
"He's not performing because he's exhausted and his workload is too much" Tuchel proceeds to play him against Malmo and he gets injured
Though his injury wasn't caused by being over played it sadly happened in a game where he should have been resting(imo). It is what it is and now we just have to adapt I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounding like Rudiger and Christensen aren't going to get the money they want from us. Worrying stuff.
Seen on the Athletic we're going to try again before the end of the year for AC. Just give them what they want, apparently what we were offering Christensen would make him one of the lowest earners in the squad. Rudi wants big money, but with how well he's playing it'd be insanity not to give it to him

If our offer to AC is true it's pretty insulting. Rudiger I wouldn't be distraught if he left. Tuchel has proved that we have soldiers who can slot in our system and do a solid job.

Why don’t we just pay them? I can’t wrap my head around it
Maybe we dont think Rudiger is worth £200k a week. Under Tuchel he's great, but he was a liability under Sarri and Lampard in a back 4.

Seems like Christensen is waiting to see how much he gets as he's worth the same.

Maybe we dont think Rudiger is worth £200k a week. Under Tuchel he's great, but he was a liability under Sarri and Lampard in a back 4.

Seems like Christensen is waiting to see how much he gets as he's worth the same.
I initially thought no real issue if we lost Rudi, but with Thiago at his age we need someone commanding like he is at the back. I'd hate to lose AC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back