Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Courtois - Oblak or a young up and coming goalkeeper.

Hazard - He’s irreplaceable. Unless we sign Neymar there’s no one in the world that would adequately replace him. I hope we overhaul our attack though, starting with Fekir and Bailey.

How about yourself?
I think he wants Vegeta in goal, Goku at centre forward and Piccolo as the sweeper TheGermanator :p

Need to replace him with Fekir
IMO Hazard is irreplacable; nobody would be able to fill his shoes. As exception as Be Druyne and Silva are at picking passes, Hazard is the best player in the world at taking defenders on. If we can get an upgrade on Pedro/Willian with say Griezman I think we'd be right up there with the Manc clubs next season for the PL. Our biggest problems at the moment is goals.

IMO Hazard is irreplacable; nobody would be able to fill his shoes. As exception as Be Druyne and Silva are at picking passes, Hazard is the best player in the world at taking defenders on. If we can get an upgrade on Pedro/Willian with say Griezman I think we'd be right up there with the Manc clubs next season for the PL. Our biggest problems at the moment is goals.
We aren’t signing Griezmann. But you’re right. Hazard is irreplaceable and we do need to overhaul our attack. I just can’t see us spending the money required to lure across a world class forward unless Hazard leaves.

If we lose Hazard at the end of the season, we're well and truly f@!ked.

Dont agree. We could turn into Hazard say Fekir, Bailey and Lemar. Or 3 similar players.

Real are going to be paying overs to get him.

Will be sad to see him go but if(and a big if) we spend it wisely we'll be fine.

Would Hazard go down as our goat if he stays with us for the rest of his career? He's already in top 5 territory.

Would Hazard go down as our goat if he stays with us for the rest of his career? He's already in top 5 territory.
What do you mean by GOAT? IMO I've yet to see a better player than Lampard but JT is the heart and soul and should probably should be remembered as our greatest player.

Maybe most talented, but Terry, Lampard and Drogba for different reasons are all in front of him for our GOAT footballer IMO.

Zola would be top for most loved too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you mean by GOAT? IMO I've yet to see a better player than Lampard but JT is the heart and soul and should probably should be remembered as our greatest player.

Yeah I guess it’s something you can’t really quantify. Overall contribution?

No doubt he needs the longevity.

Depends what you mean by GOAT. I think Zola was our most talented but Terry had the best career. Hazard will go down as my personal all time favourite if he stays.

Chelsea in the league this season:

With Cahill starting: 7W-3D-6L
Without Cahill starting: 9W-2D-0L
This has been posted a few times but it still makes me shake my head in disbelief. Someone should really send it to Conte or tweet the club but I think that would be pointless.

We should start Giroud for Barca. I can just see Morata being completely anonymous (not to mention his lack of match fitness), Giroud at the very least provides some form of presence.

We should start Giroud for Barca. I can just see Morata being completely anonymous (not to mention his lack of match fitness), Giroud at the very least provides some form of presence.
Agree. I think Courtois, Azpi, Christensen, Kante, Hazard, Willian, Fabregas and Giroud should all definitely start.

I really hope Bakayoko, Morata, Pedro and Cahill don’t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back