Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

* spending wisely. Throw 200mil at Atletico for Griezmann. I don't care, it's not my money. Haha.

We're going down a dangerous path atm. Just look at Arsenal now, that's how this can end up.

Was actually gonna post something after Courtois got nutted vs palace but * me he gets beaten through the legs far too often. If he leaves he is certainly replaceable.

Was actually gonna post something after Courtois got nutted vs palace but **** me he gets beaten through the legs far too often. If he leaves he is certainly replaceable.
If we can somehow land Oblak then it's an upgrade IMO. Failing that, someone like Alisson wouldn't be a downgrade either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Board as in Marina and Roman?
Whoever is in charge of transfers and contracts.

Twice we've won the league and the following season assumed that what we had was good enough to win it, so we don't need to bring in more than depth. Meanwhile the other teams all improve significantly and we stagnate because players get complacent with no stronger competition.

Whoever is in charge of transfers and contracts.

Twice we've won the league and the following season assumed that what we had was good enough to win it, so we don't need to bring in more than depth. Meanwhile the other teams all improve significantly and we stagnate because players get complacent with no stronger competition.

The season after we won with Jose the players downed tools, nothing to do with signings. They just ****ed Jose over for some reason.

This season Conte has been the issue imo. Hes carried on a bit like a sook for not wanting to be here or getting his way.

I think Conte's not wanting to be here can probably be directly attributed to the lack of signings.

Nah, Conte wanted out before the summer window had even opened imo. Some talk we've struggled to sign a few players that summer as they knew Conte was desperate to get out.

Who do you think needs to go player wise?

Cahill, Pedro and Fabregas need to be moved on for age. Luiz I'd keep if he wants to stay.

Bakayoko and Moses need to be sold/loaned and upgraded. Morata im happy to give more time as there is a decent striker in there sonewhere.

Hazard and Courtois if they arent signing new deals should be sold in the summer.

Batman sadly should be sold to Dortmund if they offer a huge carrot. I'd be happy to recall if we have a manager wise enough to know how to use him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back