Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Could yet be that the Wolves loss was a blessing in disguise, in that it forced Sarri to shake things up against Man City by using a false 9 when it looked like we were heading into yet another mid-season slump.

Only Chelsea could follow up one of their worst performances this season with one of their best.

So we can beat City but get wiped by Wolves... seems legit. I hope that Wolves loss doesn’t come back to bite us in the ass come season’s end.

So we can beat City but get wiped by Wolves... seems legit. I hope that Wolves loss doesn’t come back to bite us in the ass come season’s end.
The wolves loss was disappointing but there were always going to be blips along the way. Also had we beaten wolves maybe Sarri wouldn't have made the changes to defeat City.

Yep, had we beaten or even drawn with Wolves a defeat against City would have been likely because Sarri would have likely not seen reason to change much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made hard work of that in the end but got the win. When Hazard is on song, there is no better in the PL. As for Alonso, I'm not really sure what Sarri sees in him. His only redeeming feature is that he get belt in a FK from time-to-time but he's a liability otherwise. Lucky not to be sent off too. Time for Emerson.

As for Alonso, I'm not really sure what Sarri sees in him. His only redeeming feature is that he get belt in a FK from time-to-time but he's a liability otherwise. Lucky not to be sent off too. Time for Emerson.
We'll probably buy Hysaj and move Azpi to LB.

Emerson good again. Please play him more Sarri.

Also stoked we drew Spuds. I love that fixture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back