Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice win vs Porto, but far out so poor against WBA. We always seem to drop points after international breaks. So frustrating.

Pulisic is so good. He just needs to get fit. A good run at it an he’s our one of our best players. Still very young.

Werner can be a weapon when we need to defend or when we won’t dominate possession. His pace just needs to be utilised correctly but overall he doesn’t suit our style of play, so he just shouldn’t be starting so regularly. I wouldn’t be too bothered if he left to be honest.

Starting to believe the Havertz hype. Have been a doubter for a while. He needs to play in the final third.

Awesome to see another dominant display from Havertz, the first goal was utter class and assist was delicious.
When he took it over the defender and almost scored...
Should've had 2 or 3 in the end!
Great to Pulisic have a great game too.

Pulisic is so good. He just needs to get fit. A good run at it an he’s our one of our best players. Still very young.

Werner can be a weapon when we need to defend or when we won’t dominate possession. His pace just needs to be utilised correctly but overall he doesn’t suit our style of play, so he just shouldn’t be starting so regularly. I wouldn’t be too bothered if he left to be honest.

Starting to believe the Havertz hype. Have been a doubter for a while. He needs to play in the final third.

Problem with Werner is he hasnt got the technical ability to play against low block teams and hes in a league where the majority of team sit back against us. I just cant see him succeeding here.

Problem with Werner is he hasnt got the technical ability to play against low block teams and hes in a league where the majority of team sit back against us. I just cant see him succeeding here.
Yeah that’s what I was insinuating. He’d be more dangerous against sides like City and Pool who are open at the back or maybe as a super sub, but I’d rather just move him on than play him in a role like that.

Losing Abraham to play Werner has some bad sell Lukuku to accommodate Torres vibes

Remember how recently you were praising the fact he has so many goal involvements?

No s**t, that's why I said I'd give him another season. But seriously he looks a real worry atm.

No different to you praising Morata when he started well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No sh*t, that's why I said I'd give him another season. But seriously he looks a real worry atm.

No different to you praising Morata when he started well.
Morata started brilliantly then fell off a cliff.

Werner has been pretty consistently the same level all season.

Morata started brilliantly then fell off a cliff.

Werner has been pretty consistently the same level all season.
And i dont see it that way. Since we've turned to a back 3 he been pretty useless imo. Its a system that just doesnt suit him in a league thst doesnt either.

Hes not good enough to play as a lone striker(unless he faces a high line which is rare) and hes not creative and techincally gifted enough to play as a winger or AM.

As with Frank i hope im wrong and you are right but im out of confidence.

How do we feel about the Kun rumours?
I despise him but would love to have him here, especially if he’s free. Absolute no brainer. I feel like he still has a couple of world class seasons left in him.

Same age as Lewa and a year younger than Benzema.
Kun seems to break down a bit more than those two though. Doesn’t seem as durable.

You feel City have Haaland lined up if they’re letting someone of Kun’s quality walk. Jesus isn’t flash so they must have something up their sleeve.

Would be nice if we could bypass Kun and just get Haaland ourselves.

Kun seems to break down a bit more than those two though. Doesn’t seem as durable.

You feel City have Haaland lined up if they’re letting someone of Kun’s quality walk. Jesus isn’t flash so they must have something up their sleeve.

Would be nice if we could bypass Kun and just get Haaland ourselves.

Yeah i dont think we are in the Haaland race, it'll be city or real.

Im cool with Kun if its to replace Giroud but we'll still need to bring in a genuine number 9 in his prime(or about to hit it) to replace Tammy who Tommy doesnt seem to rate.

We should only be looking to get 20 games a season out of Kun so maybe that suits his ageing body.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back