Chelsea Handler - Worth a look ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge fan of the woman. Funny as hell, sexy as hell.

And set to grace the pages of December Playboy.

The leaked photos bode very, very well.

Giddy up.

She is awesome.

I know I saved a youtube compilation of her before it was taken down. I'll have to find it.

She's so quick.

In about a month's time, she won't be the only one.

I'll be very surprised if I manage to see out 5 minutes.

chelsea-handler-playboy-280380.jpg

Fair sort, very easy on the eyes.:thumbsu:

However, the most attractive thing I find about her is that she is an American that can take the piss out of herself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk show host on E!

One of two gems on that channel (with Joel McHale on 'The Soup').

Harsh on the cannily-titled "Naked And Funny", Ukraine's thought-provoking contribution to the world of television.

Harsh on the cannily-titled "Naked And Funny", Ukraine's thought-provoking contribution to the world of television.

Is that what it's called? I thought it was called 'Shameful Wank'.

Is that what it's called? I thought it was called 'Shameful Wank'.

That dark haired chick who strips on the bus, throwing her shirt at the old bloke in the process to the soundbyte of "swissssssssshhhhh", is a knockout! Most of the lovely Ukraine chicks are in that show actually. It should win an Emmy!

I love Chelsea Handler. ****in sexy.

Found the videos I'd made. They were taken down by NBC because I'd included a bit of her interview with Leno. They should stay up now.

Part 1:
[youtube]bgRIS8hjAuI[/youtube]

Part 2:
[youtube]IDgSV_FrmWI[/youtube]

Enjoy TOD :)

Found the videos I'd made. They were taken down by NBC because I'd included a bit of her interview with Leno. They should stay up now.

Enjoy TOD :)

I did indeed. Top work, Levi. Excellent stuff. :thumbsu:

Also, for those that may not know, Chelsea will be visiting our shores on the 23rd of November.

Unfortunately for us Mexican types (but fortunately for TFW), she will be basing herself in Sydney.

Believe she'll be taping 4 Chelsea Lately shows at the Sydney Fox Studios while here.

All tapings are already sold out.

I'll leave the last word to Ms Handler (from tvtonight.com.au).....

“They asked me if I could take the show to any other country I wanted, so I said ‘Australia’ and then it happened,” she says.

“It was probably because I saw the movie 'Australia' and wanted to make sure it was nothing like that.”

Upon hearing that she already has Aussie fans who would sell their own grandmother to get their hands on tickets, Handler was empathetic.

“If I had my grandmother to donate to that cause, I would, because she was a complete pain in the ass. So I can’t do that. But just let them know if I could give them my grandmother for a trade off I would do that.”

And for those who did manage to get tickets, she has just one piece of advice:

“Lookout, I’m going to be topless!”

Also, for those that may not know, Chelsea will be visiting our shores on the 23rd of November.

Unfortunately for us Mexican types (but fortunately for TFW), she will be basing herself in Sydney.

Believe she'll be taping 4 Chelsea Lately shows at the Sydney Fox Studios while here.

All tapings are already sold out.

I'm about to watch my recording of tonight's show now. She's a bloody witty chick is Chelsea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back