Conspiracy Theory Chemtrails

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 20, 2007
Dungeon
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was in the local square last weekend and got hit up by a group protesting / educating the masses about chem trails. They didn't really give me a coherent rationale as to why and who would be doing this but seemed to be along the lines of the powerful controlling the masses.

I have seen the posters up around the place over recent years but had thought it was concern over air pollution not a conspiracy theory! So, what do people know and think?

Was in the local square last weekend and got hit up by a group protesting / educating the masses about chem trails. They didn't really give me a coherent rationale as to why and who would be doing this but seemed to be along the lines of the powerful controlling the masses.

I have seen the posters up around the place over recent years but had thought it was concern over air pollution not a conspiracy theory! So, what do people know and think?

Controlling maybe. Could be trying to kill us off also... I'm undecided on Chemtrails. There's some really good info out there on them, and I think it's an interesting case. The photos of the sky covered in them are pretty crazy. As are the photos of the insides of passenger planes that have been refurbished and kitted out with what look like tanks filled with some kind of chemical... Are these legit, though?

Others have claimed to have tested rain water and puddles etc. in areas that have been chemtrailed and have detected nasty chemicals. Again, these are just claims.

Controlling maybe. Could be trying to kill us off also... I'm undecided on Chemtrails. There's some really good info out there on them, and I think it's an interesting case. The photos of the sky covered in them are pretty crazy. As are the photos of the insides of passenger planes that have been refurbished and kitted out with what look like tanks filled with some kind of chemical... Are these legit, though?

Others have claimed to have tested rain water and puddles etc. in areas that have been chemtrailed and have detected nasty chemicals. Again, these are just claims.

I guess about the same where I sit. There is info suggesting that this is real and but then alot of it is debunked. I guess only time will tell on this one. Lets say 20-30 years we start seeing unusual things in person or in landscape in and around these areas......Something maybe up

Chemtrails are the single most laughable conspiracy theory on the planet. This is a theory that requires the involvement of not only the entire aviation industry, plane mechanics, air traffic controllers, ground crew, but also a vast transportation network that ships theses chemicals to every airport, and then also every single meteorologist as well to keep quiet about the 'weird clouds'.

All this for a theory that 'the gubmint' is spreading mind-controlling toxins from 30,000 feet in the single most inefficient method of delivery ever imagined. One stiff breeze and its ruined.

Trying to explain to a chemtrail conspiracy nut that it clearly isn't working very well since they're all fired up about chemtrails also seems lost on them.

I quite like conspiracy theories and paranormal studies, its always interesting, but chemtrails is ridiculous bunkum. :thumbsu:

Cloud seeding is very real. unfortunately the weather systems that capatlism relied on for decades,were doing their own thing, bring massive ecological change that cost farmers and business alot of money.it also made politicians jumpy for other reasons because of water shortages and the resulting bickering over those resources.

So technology developed in the late 60's,during the cold war, to be used against Russians, is being used now.The Americans studied why the Germans lost to Russia in the soviet german war of 41-45. The main point was not being able to effect the Russia industry on the other side of the Urals that was putting out tanks faster than Germany could build shells to destroy them. they thought if they could control the weather over these areas, they could cripple the industry and workforce. NASA (run by German ww2 scientists) patented weather modification in 1972. The CIA (heavily founded by gestapo and SS) used other parts of the experiments earlier (see agent orange) to bring about an eco system that suited them.

If you wish to look, this aint something denied, just ignored by mainstream press. Politicians won't help you either because weather modification makes life easier for them. Especially when it goes wrong and natural disasters occur. They fly in kissing babies and offering handouts and s**t for votes.

There's also a more sinister side to it, developing economies are further behind in the science, need to catch up, if they don't want to be economically left behind because of weather events.Lots of advanced economies who can afford the science, are threatened by developing economies.

It is more relevant than most are aware. The nanotechnology being sprayed in the skies means that nanobots are incorporated into the CNS of all humans & animals...which can act as transmitters and receivers for frequencies pumped out by GWEN towers

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Chemtrails are the single most laughable conspiracy theory on the planet. This is a theory that requires the involvement of not only the entire aviation industry, plane mechanics, air traffic controllers, ground crew, but also a vast transportation network that ships theses chemicals to every airport, and then also every single meteorologist as well to keep quiet about the 'weird clouds'.

All this for a theory that 'the gubmint' is spreading mind-controlling toxins from 30,000 feet in the single most inefficient method of delivery ever imagined. One stiff breeze and its ruined.

Trying to explain to a chemtrail conspiracy nut that it clearly isn't working very well since they're all fired up about chemtrails also seems lost on them.

I quite like conspiracy theories and paranormal studies, its always interesting, but chemtrails is ridiculous bunkum. :thumbsu:

Not to mention the fact that the chemtrails will also affect the very people who are spreading them - unless they walk around with gas masks or have the magic antidote to the mind-controlling chemicals.

The manpower involved in these covert military operations (start with operation Indigo Skyfold) are mercenaries. The nanodust is sprayed by rigged aircraft, orb drone aircraft, chembombs, rigged ocean liners etc etc. The transhumanism agenda is set by the puppet masters at the very top and orders are followed by satanic-worshipping secret societies. The people involved are motivated by money, power and belonging.

The manpower involved in these covert military operations (start with operation Indigo Skyfold) are mercenaries. The nanodust is sprayed by rigged aircraft, orb drone aircraft, chembombs, rigged ocean liners etc etc. The transhumanism agenda is set by the puppet masters at the very top and orders are followed by satanic-worshipping secret societies. The people involved are motivated by money, power and belonging.

tenor.gif
:thumbsu:

It is more relevant than most are aware. The nanotechnology being sprayed in the skies means that nanobots are incorporated into the CNS of all humans & animals...which can act as transmitters and receivers for frequencies pumped out by GWEN towers

Ok, explain what a GWEN tower is, I think my Nanobots are struggling to pick up their signal...

GWEN stands for 'ground wave emergency network' which is the cover story. They have popped up in every neighbourhood over the last 5 yrs. They are rigged with A LOT of power and pump out a lot of EMF pollution which interferes with the natural resonance of mental activity.
bf0c7485ea15938ec1bcf6890e61e9e5.jpg

GWEN stands for 'ground wave emergency network' which is the cover story. They have popped up in every neighbourhood over the last 5 yrs. They are rigged with A LOT of power and pump out a lot of EMF pollution which interferes with the natural resonance of mental activity.
bf0c7485ea15938ec1bcf6890e61e9e5.jpg

Hmm, I cant see any from my house, guess Im safe!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear oh dear.

GWEN Towers were built in the 1980s as a backup radio network for US Srategic forces. They are basically AM transmitters. The theory was that High Energy transmissions (the standard methods used) were at risk in the event of a massive energy pulse from a nuclear blast. Technology used was basically 1950s radio station.

Eventually, better methods of preotecting transmissions were found and the GWEN towers were not required. However, they are still used (hey, they're good towers) for mobile phone towers and such.

There were no GWEN towers built in Australia. There have been none built ANYWHERE since about 1990. There have been a lot of mobile phone towers built, however. You know how your supplier keeps saying 'Coverage across Australia has increased!' - they've put up another mobile phone tower.

Dear oh dear.

GWEN Towers were built in the 1980s as a backup radio network for US Srategic forces. They are basically AM transmitters. The theory was that High Energy transmissions (the standard methods used) were at risk in the event of a massive energy pulse from a nuclear blast. Technology used was basically 1950s radio station.

Eventually, better methods of preotecting transmissions were found and the GWEN towers were not required. However, they are still used (hey, they're good towers) for mobile phone towers and such.

There were no GWEN towers built in Australia. There have been none built ANYWHERE since about 1990. There have been a lot of mobile phone towers built, however. You know how your supplier keeps saying 'Coverage across Australia has increased!' - they've put up another mobile phone tower.

There's a lot of evidence to the contrary Wallaby... GWEN towers are used in conjunction with mind control and weather modification. They also increase the human intake of nanodust through a process called magnetic transfection.

http://australiatoday.webs.com/mindcontrolofaussies.htm

Everyone's to busy on their mobile phones to even bother looking up.
Clueless about the world their actually living in.

They need a SLAP to the face maybe?

Yes, people are enamoured with their mobile phones.
Yes, people don't look up at the sky as much as they may have done.
Yes, most people are clueless and some choose to be clueless, about the world they live in............but what's your point about chemtrails, though?

They need a SLAP to the face maybe?

Yes, people are enamoured with their mobile phones.
Yes, people don't look up at the sky as much as they may have done.
Yes, most people are clueless and some choose to be clueless, about the world they live in............but what's your point about chemtrails, though?
Well considering they are spraying almost ever day it would be pretty hard to miss if you were paying attention.

Photos Video.
I would call that proof.

Hang on a minute. You saw a photo hence you have the proof. It doesn't work that way.
Did you analyse the contents of what is being 'released' from planes? I assume the answer is no.
Who do you know that has done the analysis and what is being sprayed upon us?

The 'why' is fair enough and an easy reason to buy into the theory, but the 'how' is a doozy.

Can anyone that has enough evidence of how this is being perpetrated upon us, lay it out from go to whoa?

i.e.
What chemicals are being used?
Who is developing these chemicals and how do they work?
How are the chemicals being ejected and by whom?
Where are these chemicals being stored on planes and how many 'employees' does it take to load this chemical on board, with as few as possible knowing?
Are all pilots in on the action?
What systems are being employed to spray us? i.e. How is the coverage being determined and are flight paths being manipulated to get just of the chemical into just enough in the area to serve its purpose?

I could go on, but you get the gist.

By the way, when was this evidence leaked and by whom?
I get the feeling that amongst real conspiracy theories, red herrings are also being cast out for the obvious reasons. I feel this may be one of those herrings.

Hang on a minute. You saw a photo hence you have the proof. It doesn't work that way.
Did you analyse the contents of what is being 'released' from planes? I assume the answer is no.
Who do you know that has done the analysis and what is being sprayed upon us?

The 'why' is fair enough and an easy reason to buy into the theory, but the 'how' is a doozy.

Can anyone that has enough evidence of how this is being perpetrated upon us, lay it out from go to whoa?

i.e.
What chemicals are being used?
Who is developing these chemicals and how do they work?
How are the chemicals being ejected and by whom?
Where are these chemicals being stored on planes and how many 'employees' does it take to load this chemical on board, with as few as possible knowing?
Are all pilots in on the action?
What systems are being employed to spray us? i.e. How is the coverage being determined and are flight paths being manipulated to get just of the chemical into just enough in the area to serve its purpose?

I could go on, but you get the gist.

By the way, when was this evidence leaked and by whom?
I get the feeling that amongst real conspiracy theories, red herrings are also being cast out for the obvious reasons. I feel this may be one of those herrings.
Man you make a lot of assumptions from one post.
The photos and videos are my own.
Barium, Strontium and Aluminium have been found in soil and water samples taken in New Zealand.
No idea where they are stored.
Dare say the pilots are well aware of what's going on.
Commercial airlines are being used to do the spraying from my observations.
Qantas being one of the major players.
Purpose apparently being Geo Engineering.
Weather modification control etc.

Man you make a lot of assumptions from one post.
The photos and videos are my own.
Barium, Strontium and Aluminium have been found in soil and water samples taken in New Zealand.
No idea where they are stored.
Dare say the pilots are well aware of what's going on.
Commercial airlines are being used to do the spraying from my observations.
Qantas being one of the major players.
Purpose apparently being Geo Engineering.
Weather modification control etc.

Well, isn't it best to lay ones findings on the table first? Saves us all having to make assumptions. :)

Just seems somewhat a very convoluted process where the exposure to the 'secret' is just way to wide a net to keep everyone in.
So commercial pilots are in on the act? I don't know. May be too long a bow to draw. Would they be happy dumping dangerous elements on family and friends or any human being, for that matter? Just doesn't make sense. What's their reward for doing so and why wouldn't many be coming out and exposing this situation when guilt gets the better of them?

I call red herring but of course, I don't have all the facts.

Well, isn't it best to lay ones findings on the table first? Saves us all having to make assumptions. :)

Just seems somewhat a very convoluted process where the exposure to the 'secret' is just way to wide a net to keep everyone in.
So commercial pilots are in on the act? I don't know. May be too long a bow to draw. Would they be happy dumping dangerous elements on family and friends or any human being, for that matter? Just doesn't make sense. What's their reward for doing so and why wouldn't many be coming out and exposing this situation when guilt gets the better of them?

I call red herring but of course, I don't have all the facts.
Didn't stop them dumping Agent Orange onto their their own either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back