Conspiracy Theory Chemtrails

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't stop them dumping Agent Orange onto their their own either.

That's was under order and in war.
It's a very different thing for civilians wilfully acting in such a manner upon fellow civilians. There's a huge difference here.

I don't consider much impossible, but do find what you're proposing somewhere pretty close to unreasonable.
There must be more to it than what has been put forward in this thread, for things to start ticking some important boxes.......and governments acting against their own, isn't solely good enough.

That's was under order and in war.
It's a very different thing for civilians wilfully acting in such a manner upon fellow civilians. There's a huge difference here.

I don't consider much impossible, but do find what you're proposing somewhere pretty close to unreasonable.
There must be more to it than what has been put forward in this thread, for things to start ticking some important boxes.......and governments acting against their own, isn't solely good enough.
Didn't propose anything.
You're the one who suggested about dumping chemicals on family and friends.
I was merely replying.
I said it was about Geo Engineering.
You seem a little on edge there man...calm down.

Didn't propose anything.
You're the one who suggested about dumping chemicals on family and friends.
I was merely replying.
I said it was about Geo Engineering.
You seem a little on edge there man...calm down.

Must be all that barium that's putting me on edge. :huh:

I'm simply asking questions on the back of something I find highly unreasonable and to date, you haven't given me anything to sink my teeth into.
You've photographed what you purport to be chemical trails that according to you, are not condensation trails.

Not having a go at you and far from 'uptight.' Just asking for some more meat on the bone and to date, you've given me/us nothing.

Which part of my argument are you having difficulty with and maybe I'll ask more specific questions?

Must be all that barium that's putting me on edge. :huh:

I'm simply asking questions on the back of something I find highly unreasonable and to date, you haven't given me anything to sink my teeth into.
You've photographed what you purport to be chemical trails that according to you, are not condensation trails.

Not having a go at you and far from 'uptight.' Just asking for some more meat on the bone and to date, you've given me/us nothing.

Which part of my argument are you having difficulty with and maybe I'll ask more specific questions?
Condensation trails do not turn on and off.
Nor do they hang around for hours covering the sky.
Don't really care what you believe.
I'm just telling you what i have seen.

Condensation trails do not turn on and off.
Nor do they hang around for hours covering the sky.
Don't really care what you believe.
I'm just telling you what i have seen.

I don't set out to believe or not believe.
I do though like to have some information about a topic I don't have much understanding in and hence the questions.

Start off with the big question;
Would/could governments/military be happy to dumb us down? Absolutely.
Would/could governments/military want to control the climate? Of course.

The reasons for dumping chemicals into the atmosphere so can be established without a problem.
The 'why' is a no-brainer. It's just the 'how' that has me stumped.

Interesting that you say the trails you saw were turned on and off. Is that possible on its own in the atmosphere? I don't know.

What do you think of this article? https://www.newscientist.com/articl...spiracy-theory-gets-put-to-the-ultimate-test/

GWEN stands for 'ground wave emergency network' which is the cover story. They have popped up in every neighbourhood over the last 5 yrs. They are rigged with A LOT of power and pump out a lot of EMF pollution which interferes with the natural resonance of mental activity.
bf0c7485ea15938ec1bcf6890e61e9e5.jpg

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
? These are normally low power and EMF is measured and within safe limits.

You are right that the trail you can see there is caused by chemicals but it is only the exhaust gas of the engine, sulfur if you need a name, that has allowed the existing vapour in the atmosphere there to coalesce and freeze in the freezing temperature that high.
This flight was from Johannesburg to Sydney.
There is no reason for it to magically start it's trail whilst travellling over major cities then stop after passing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This flight was from Johannesburg to Sydney.
There is no reason for it to magically start it's trail whilst travellling over major cities then stop after passing.

Do you know how air currents work? Atmospheric pressure?

Im actually curious because at the height they drop that chemical its either going to blow out to sea or disperse harmlessly into the upper atmosphere. For the Chemtrail to actually effect you it would need to be well below the typical cruising altitude of your average commercial jet, and the weather conditions would need to be perfect.

So while you are looking to the sky for the ways the Government stops your sperm working or gives you cancer they could be putting that stuff in things like, oh, I dont know, your tap water? Heck, they can even put it in bottled water if you want.

I don't trust main stream scientists.
They will protect their jobs at all costs no matter what they know.
Here's an example of on that started in Geelong spraying all the way to Melbourne.

Around 20 minutes later starting to spread

This is what it looks like as it starts to break up.

See that s**t all the time here

I don't trust main stream scientists.
They will protect their jobs at all costs no matter what they know.
Here's an example of on that started in Geelong spraying all the way to Melbourne.

Around 20 minutes later starting to spread

This is what it looks like as it starts to break up.

Woah!

The latest I have seen is chemtrail are the results of a free energy technology.

Look into it it's gaining momentum.

Make of it what you will.

I need a bit more meat on the bone before I get interested in a free energy conspiracy.

Mofra

The air bus A380 fuel requirements seem legit or not?

Last edited:
I need a bit more meat on the bone before I get interested in a free energy conspiracy.

Mofra

The air bus A380 fuel requirements seem legit or not?
Ah the ol' A380, "Chemtrail dumpers" we call them.

Oh s**t I've said too much already

Remove this Banner Ad

Back