cheque book

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopetoun Football Club - Wanted, one cheque book to buy 17 goals they needed on Saturday.:p

I think hopetoun value their club a little too much to do a walpy and throw cash around to randoms. Good luck on saturday you tool, you'll have everyone in the league barracking against you.

I think hopetoun value their club a little too much to do a walpy and throw cash around to randoms. Good luck on saturday you tool, you'll have everyone in the league barracking against you.

Obviosly sore about ya flogging... Cash has nothing to do with it. Cash buys people to make up sides, it doesn't guarantee performances, so if you do pay a few that know the game and i can tell you its no where near the figures that the rest of you jelous tools are quoting..
How about patting the locals that have grown up and now playing well under an experienced coach that gets through to them... You had no trouble with the adelaide boys last year when we were losing.....neck up and watch from the sideline...did ya wonder where all ouyens players are from.......sunraysia will amaze ya...

All this crap about Walpy Underbool paying players has come about from some jealous and childish Hopetoun people that are shitty about Chris Vorwerk coaching Walpy Underbool. Hopetoun people carrry on about Walpy buying a side with the cheque book. Walpy have 5 players coming from Adealide and a new coach. The rest are locals. No different to Hopetoun from last year when they had 3 come from Warrnambool and 2 from Swan Hill and a coach. Hopetoun may value their club, they obviously can't get value for money with players you tool.:p

All this crap about Walpy Underbool paying players has come about from some jealous and childish Hopetoun people that are shitty about Chris Vorwerk coaching Walpy Underbool. Hopetoun people carrry on about Walpy buying a side with the cheque book. Walpy have 5 players coming from Adealide and a new coach. The rest are locals. No different to Hopetoun from last year when they had 3 come from Warrnambool and 2 from Swan Hill and a coach. Hopetoun may value their club, they obviously can't get value for money with players you tool.:p

Who cares how is spent, if they win its money well spent, if they dont then its dead money, who cares? on a more important note if they are spending so much cash, they probably could afford to buy a muzzle for matt baker, is he not the biggest toss getting around, didnt hear a word from him a woomelang when they were losing, but saturday loud as ****. He is not even funny i would think that some of w/u supporters would be shaking there head at this moron of a bloke....

Who cares how is spent, if they win its money well spent, if they dont then its dead money, who cares? on a more important note if they are spending so much cash, they probably could afford to buy a muzzle for matt baker, is he not the biggest toss getting around, didnt hear a word from him a woomelang when they were losing, but saturday loud as ****. He is not even funny i would think that some of w/u supporters would be shaking there head at this moron of a bloke....

Who is Matt Baker, is he the guy who has all the funny comments about Hopetoun. The Sea Lake boys enjoyed his comapny and comments Saturday, especially the ones directed at Hopeless (toun). Bottoms up old chaps, you'll give yourself an ulcer if you keep worrying about Walpy Underbool.:thumbsu:

Recruiting is a big part of football wherever you may go and of course money helps this situation, so well done to Walpy on what they have managed to achieve. But Walpy people need to get over people sledging them about throwing out the checkbook, because they are the worst culprits when they aren't near the top. When Beulah were at the top the last few years thats all you would hear from the Walpy crowd, yet none of them knew the facts on what players were getting paid. You are always going to have clubs using that sledge every year and it always comes from the non successful clubs! Hence this is why you hear it regularly from the Hopetoun crowd.

Recruiting is a big part of football wherever you may go and of course money helps this situation, so well done to Walpy on what they have managed to achieve. But Walpy people need to get over people sledging them about throwing out the checkbook, because they are the worst culprits when they aren't near the top. When Beulah were at the top the last few years thats all you would hear from the Walpy crowd, yet none of them knew the facts on what players were getting paid. You are always going to have clubs using that sledge every year and it always comes from the non successful clubs! Hence this is why you hear it regularly from the Hopetoun crowd.

mate hopetoun had 3 teams in the finals this year, with all 3 making it to the prelim final, 1 making it to the grandfinal and 1 taking home a flag.. 3 makin it to the prelim after the shocking season they had last year.. i wood say thats pretty good. how many teams made it to finals from ur club?

mate hopetoun had 3 teams in the finals this year, with all 3 making it to the prelim final, 1 making it to the grandfinal and 1 taking home a flag.. 3 makin it to the prelim after the shocking season they had last year.. i wood say thats pretty good. how many teams made it to finals from ur club?

who cares all clubs pay cash to players some pay it to good players i.e w/u, ouyen etc the difference is they pay pay guns that win them flags and clearly your club doesnt because you are on here bagging out the clubs that have won the last 4-5 flags in this league so stop being jealous and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back