Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Chipmunk

100% pacifist, British
Feb 14, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Gillingham, East Side Hawks
FIXTURE STATUS - END 29 JUNE 2020

This table shows the games in progress and challenges in the top 15. All games/challenges were allowable at the point of challenge.

Summary: Well...it's been a journey. Thanks to everyone for competing. This is your FINAL DAY to make challenges. Good luck!

RalfM

Senior List
Apr 23, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

This table shows the games in progress and challenges in the top 15. All games/challenges were allowable at the point of challenge.

Summary: Well...it's been a journey. Thanks to everyone for competing. This is your FINAL DAY to make challenges. Good luck!

Thanks so much for running this comp Chipmunk Really appreciate your hard work, and particularly sustaining it for this long. This got me back into chess after too long a break 🙂

And could someone above me in the ladder please wrap up their game so I can make one more challenge before midnight! 🙂

Ralf

PS I managed to fight off baz_machine, thanks for the game! No change in standings there, and I'm open to a challenge from below. R

Schulzenfest

TheBrownDog
Feb 23, 2008
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors

Bjchan13 actually beat me yesterday, I've only just noticed he never posted it here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chipmunk

100% pacifist, British
Feb 14, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
FIXTURE STATUS - END COMPETITION (PENDING RESULTS)

No more challenges are accepted in this competition. The final standings will depend on the results of the outstanding games. Thank you everyone!

Chipmunk

100% pacifist, British
Feb 14, 2020
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
SATURDAY 4 JULY, 5PM

QUICK TOURNAMENT - 10 minutes, 4 rounds (join from 1 hour before)

Remove this Banner Ad