Chess Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Chipmunk - this is now a win by default given his radio silence :thumbsu:

Does this make me eligible to challenge Chezz ?

Yes - in fact, challenge anyone who's reasonably ahead of you in the ladder. I'll be doing a refresh at end Monday in any case to promote the more active members, so you'll go up and be eligible for the higher reaches anyway.

I will go on an undefeated run

I am the best there is
best there was
best there ever will be

at chess

And that's the bottom line because Xtreme said so

giphy-downsized-large.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't played chess for 60 years........
I will go on an undefeated run

I am the best there is
best there was
best there ever will be

at chess

And that's the bottom line because Xtreme said so

giphy-downsized-large.gif
I’m in, how wants to play?

Welcome all!

Please sign up for an account on chess.com and join the BigFooty club, Then I shall add you to our club ladder. Then challenge away!

We have lots of other fun tournaments. You'll see!

Thanks for the invite, but I am a hopeless chess player and not worth anyone's time & effort.

There are lots of videos to learn at the club too!

I have got an invite to this and unlike every other invite I have got...I will say yes to this.

Just not tonight, I am on the road to getting legless ( who I think was the elf warrior in LOTR) with a new beer I have brewed..but I am keen. I have had nobody to play chess against since i was in my early 20s.

I have got an invite to this and unlike every other invite I have got...I will say yes to this.

Just not tonight, I am on the road to getting legless ( who I think was the elf warrior in LOTR) with a new beer I have brewed..but I am keen. I have had nobody to play chess against since i was in my early 20s.

No pressure on when you need to play, you play whenever you want at this club. We have late afternoon, multi-day and tournaments that last 10 minutes in total! Just join chess.com and the BigFooty club and we'll take it from there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back