Chess Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

WHAT'S HAPPENING?

I presume there is some discussion going on behind the scenes to ensure the future of the BigFooty Chess Club.

I'd like to thank Chipmunk for all his hard work in getting the thing up and running and administering the comps. I hope he will be cleared and reinstated but if thats not possible, well as I say I hope something is happening. I hope we will be soon able to be told where things stand, and the inter club match coming up can go ahead.

WTF?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys

Just wondering how the ranking system works as new. Would be interested in playing a bit

Hi guys

Just wondering how the ranking system works as new. Would be interested in playing a bit

Great! So:
- I’ll put you in the ladder formally tonight but you’ll go in at #36. Feel free to challenge today based on that ranking;
- you can challenge anyone up to 5 above you (but only play one challenge upwards at a time). Do so by tagging them and myself;
- once they accept, you as the challenger set up a 1 day a move game with them and you are white. If they don’t accept in 2 days you win,
- if you win you go above them, if you draw you go to just below them and a loss means no changes.

Feel free to ask if any questions on this thread. People are pretty active so will generally get there before me!

Schulzenfest my last game was with you and my current game is against CursingFijian . I think I need to play this one out first before we can play again. Is that correct Chipmunk ?

At least one of you needs to have started and completed another game before you can play each other again. You don't both need to, however.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back