Chess Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Got smashed - please promote this guy out of the cellar.

Mate we all know he’s a threat, just needs to play the games to get to the upper echelons!

1590861948929.png

I have updated the teams in the following link:

There is still one day left to enter, so please let me know if you wish to enter.

I am planning to split this league into North and South divisions, but will do the divisions and fixtures after the first week. I envisage:
- top 4 in each division going into finals (top 2 into Qualifying Final, 3rd and 4th into Elimination Final), when the divisions will merge.
- League games to be 1 10 minute game each (random colours), Finals to be 2 10 minute games each (one white, one black).

Week 1 will be a "NAB Cup" (1 practice match) before the real thing starts.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw off nrrdens challenge (also gained 20 ranking points for it which was nice).

The only person above me I can challenge is Orazio2Joe , if no one has taken you up on your earlier offer!
I’ll send you a challenge

good game. Sorry work distracted you in the opening. It cost a rook and 2 pawns from my bishop.
Yeah, life lesson don't play in a meeting especially a seudo job interview haha

So if I have it right
Anti beat Kirkmack so they don’t Move

I’m currently against Jaymin. So our winner is #2 and can challenge Anti.
and Kirk to challenge from below?
yes please 🙂

You're way too good based on the rankings lol, you will destroy me I predict.

I'm picking the highest opponent on the ladder within the 5-place rule that isn't in a game.
Don't worry, I'm prone to brain farts. Always a chance to beat me.

FINAL MONTH OF LADDER COMPETITION

Remember:
- no more challenges are valid for the competition after 23.59 on Tuesday 30 June.
- all games in progress at that time will be completed and the adjustments to the ladder (where appropriate) will be made.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back