Chess Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks - I'm sitting in a hospital room, I've been here since Thursday, it's a hurry up and wait situation, i get sleep in three hour chunks, i miss my dog, i'm going crazy!

Thanks for the game, i'll try not to suck. Hopefully none of the bits of my brain that were removed had any chess knowledge in them!

It could be a Homer Simpson has a crayon lodged in his brain type situation and it turns out post-surgery you're Bobby Fischer reincarnated?

It could be a Homer Simpson has a crayon lodged in his brain type situation and it turns out post-surgery you're Bobby Fischer reincarnated?

That has already been discussed - the crayon part at least

I'm planning to can the Wednesday tournaments due to other tournaments/matching and the easing of lockdown - though happy to arrange tomorrow's if there is demand. Let me know what you think.

Can we sticky the leaderboard post please?

I'll take a game from anyone, my calendar is pretty free right now for a couple months maybe

I'd love to, how do I do it?

Chipmunk
-just won and broke my long losing streak. Good game Callums_Guns
The speed of the moves was refreshing
(felt more like a live game)

CG has just challenged me to a rematch which started not long ago. Suspect I'll lose , but will keep you posted :)

My marathon with SarahSmiles should finally be over soon too...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SATURDAY 6 JUNE, 5PM

QUICK TOURNAMENT (10mins, 4 rounds)

FUTURE OF THE CLUB

Now I've got your attention, give your thoughts on what we should do from July!

Last edited:
Last edited:
well that was fun while it lasted. 6 moves, using only a bishop and a knight. tim bevans ears sadly went down in a valiant effort to stave off defeat.

Chipmunk

This is a blatant lie! I had no idea what was going on and it was only once I lost that I realised I needed to be aware the opposition was trying to win as well. Obviously GG did not have to worry about his opponent trying to win as I was dead set on trying to capture a single pawn ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back