Chess Chess - BigFooty chess club Tournaments on Chess.com (PRIZES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Evans Beard

Cancelled
East Side Hawks - Sweet F.A. Chess Club Member
Apr 9, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah grumbleguts hasn't sent thru the request playing as black
Cheers!

Apparently I am too low on the chess.com rankings to challenge on you settings. Would you mind setting up the game? My user ID is the same as on here.

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Schulzenfest and I had a discussion about whether it's appropriate to sacrifice your queen early... i won ;)

1593251088940.png

FIXTURE STATUS - END 27 JUNE 2020

This table shows the games in progress and challenges in the top 15. All games/challenges were allowable at the point of challenge.

Summary: No changes in the standings in a quiet day. The challengers will be hoping some slots open up to play the top 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim Evans Beard

Cancelled
East Side Hawks - Sweet F.A. Chess Club Member
Apr 9, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Got belted by baz_machine

My young pawns were never in it. Big list changes coming up, but I wouldn’t have won that even if I had 4 queens.

Thanks for the game.

FIXTURE STATUS - END 28 JUNE 2020

This table shows the games in progress and challenges in the top 15. All games/challenges were allowable at the point of challenge.

Summary: No changes in the standings in a quiet day, but a couple of games completed means new challenges.

Apr 23, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Challenging Jaymin, 7 vs 4 🙂

Att Chipmunk
I decided to try an ambitious and aggressive gambit, but couldn't push it through. Looking over the analysis afterwards I've learnt a lot about how I'm not looking forward enough at knight movements... I wasn't sure I'd every play it again during the game, but I might possibly give it another chance...

Anyway, I'm glad I got to try it, had a fun game, so thanks Jaymin, and no change in standings...

Att: Chipmunk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back