Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Shorter games where all games are played in one day/evening

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Ladder, where you can challenge people above you to move up the ladder

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi everyone,

I've put a thread up to discuss the World Chess Championship, with a poll on who you think will win. Feel free to get involved!

Norm Landrover

Liberum Esse Vexillum "Free to be the standard"
Apr 27, 2013
American Great Lakes
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
CIW LAA-MLB;ANA-NHL;IND-NBA;ARS-EPL
Hi all! Since my last second to last time on BF in 2019 I've been on once which was early last year. Didn't get to see that this awesomeness became a thing. Glad I've found it! This would give me a reason to get back in the BF habit. Cheers!

Requested to join the club.

And accepted, welcome!

Would anyone like to offer a game to our new member? Otherwise I’ll sort one out.

Mar 12, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, LA Lakers, LSU Tigers
And accepted, welcome!

Would anyone like to offer a game to our new member? Otherwise I’ll sort one out.

I'm still off work for the next few days. Welcome, typeclub! I'm keen for a game of any time constraint :)

New to this board, and joined the BigFooty Chess AFL League, but wondering is there a regular chess 'club' that we all play casual games as well as the league? :)

Please join the club at

We used to have a lot of casual chess a while ago, but it died down as people seemed to prefer the structure of the league or club matches in the off season. Of course, if there’s demand I’ll set up something, and feel free to challenge anyone in the club or make suggestions if you wish!

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
Please join the club at

We used to have a lot of casual chess a while ago, but it died down as people seemed to prefer the structure of the league or club matches in the off season. Of course, if there’s demand I’ll set up something, and feel free to challenge anyone in the club or make suggestions if you wish!
Thanks! Will join now.

Back