Here's my tips:

Dunnstown 90 point winners against Clunes
Bunninyong over Gordon by a goal
Bungaree 80 point winners over Learmonth
Creswick over Newlyn by 5 goals
Daylesford over Beaufort 100+
Waubra 4 goal winners over Springbank
Ballan to get up by 2 goals against Hepburn

s/bank v. waubra was a close game despite the amount of players missing from the bank

great game b/w waubra and the bankers, shocking conditions, didn't suit the waubra talls but they were lucky enough to get up in the last quarter. Springbank are a good side and with the number of players they had out they should be a genuine threat come finals...Waubra still have there full back out and number 1 ruckman out but should be back next week and hopefully everyone stays fit and healthy as they roll on towards finals

great game b/w waubra and the bankers, shocking conditions, didn't suit the waubra talls but they were lucky enough to get up in the last quarter. Springbank are a good side and with the number of players they had out they should be a genuine threat come finals...Waubra still have there full back out and number 1 ruckman out but should be back next week and hopefully everyone stays fit and healthy as they roll on towards finals
Springbank should keep their head up. Theyve had a lot of unlucky losses and they will be there come finals time. They are a heap better than Creswick who are now even on wins with them. Once they get their full team back in they will be hard to beat

i see bungaree smashed learmonth but Jim Mason did get the better of brendan bee, restricting brendan to only 2 goals for the match

my early tip for next weeks game is if springbank have that side against bungaree, bunga should get up just....

i see bungaree smashed learmonth but Jim Mason did get the better of brendan bee, restricting brendan to only 2 goals for the match

my early tip for next weeks game is if springbank have that side against bungaree, bunga should get up just....

haha get out of it, i only played on jim for half of the last quarter
he played well though, he restricted conder to 1.4 when he played on him though

springbank apparently have 5 or 6 big inclusions this week for bungaree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back