CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah well im just stating the truth !

I know it will make you a better side but, not that much better. By history, most of your players have came from B'rat over the years and Bunga sure hasn't needed 'geling', except for this year...

Just a stat...

i know that hepburn flogged bungaree but from our experiences playing each team bunga seemed ther better team. hepburn really arent that good, they have a few gun players but a lot who dont do a hell of a lot. And just to clarify fred hollows is ricky burns who is a fat useless prick

as everyone says mate its only because we played hepburn at hepburn, bungaree are very underated this yr, how are you ment to play at full strength in the first half of a season with a brand new side that have never played together before, probably one of the quickest teams in the league, and are starting to bond together well now, id be looking out come finals because thats when we will hit full strength !

Bungaree will strugly to make finals mate give up on defending them there an ok side and because they have won that many flags they cant exept that there nothing better than averidge side this year

Bungaree will strugly to make finals mate give up on defending them there an ok side and because they have won that many flags they cant exept that there nothing better than averidge side this year

thats the attitude i want.
i like coming in underdogs teams wont be taking us
too seriously but boys see what happens finals time ;)

as everyone says mate its only because we played hepburn at hepburn, bungaree are very underated this yr, how are you ment to play at full strength in the first half of a season with a brand new side that have never played together before, probably one of the quickest teams in the league, and are starting to bond together well now, id be looking out come finals because thats when we will hit full strength !

Waubra and Springbank (possibably Ballan) and i'm sure many other teams are all playing with 10 to 12 (maybe even more) blokes they have never played with before. in fact im sure that Waubra are even playing with more 12 blokes they havn't played with before and probably springbank are too. So you blokes arn't the only team running around with alot of new faces

i know that hepburn flogged bungaree but from our experiences playing each team bunga seemed ther better team. hepburn really arent that good, they have a few gun players but a lot who dont do a hell of a lot. And just to clarify fred hollows is ricky burns who is a fat useless prick
as if mate, hepburn would kill bunga....

Waubra and Springbank (possibably Ballan) and i'm sure many other teams are all playing with 10 to 12 (maybe even more) blokes they have never played with before. in fact im sure that Waubra are even playing with more 12 blokes they havn't played with before and probably springbank are too. So you blokes arn't the only team running around with alot of new faces
yes yes no doubt thats how it is
but alot of our players comin out here wanted alot of self glory
even i was hungry for goals and self glory at the started
but as marha said we are workin alot better as a team now

just curious lookin on the website it doesnt have a "rick"
listed in our league?
i only played round 1, i played last year.... then did my calf, which kept me out of the side for a couple of weeks and couldnt crack back into it.....i am living in melbourne now, but come down and support the boys every week...

and as for that selwood kid, calling me a fat prick!! ive lost 4kgs mate.. yea, that shut u up !!!

i only played round 1, i played last year.... then did my calf, which kept me out of the side for a couple of weeks and couldnt crack back into it.....i am living in melbourne now, but come down and support the boys every week...

and as for that selwood kid, calling me a fat prick!! ive lost 4kgs mate.. yea, that shut u up !!!

did you play cricket for mount clear?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats the attitude i want.
i like coming in underdogs teams wont be taking us
too seriously but boys see what happens finals time ;)

haha finals thats if you make it i honesly think creswick will sneek in. bunga definetly know where near the standard of d ford or hepbourne who are for sure the stand out teams.. a man can dream tho but lets try and keep them realistic mate

every week there is going to be players out, pretty sure creswick didnt have there full side either. and i have been told that drew pearce didn't want to play because he thought creswick were a easy win??????? not sure if its true. but ash morgan is a superstar anyway.
sorry to tell you princess but i have had it planned for six months to go away over the last week so get ya facts rite before you talk trash about someone.......if i was gunna leave for a game i thought was gunna be easy i would have left a week earlier.

Message from Mod :

This thread has been closed temporarily, to allow mods and admin to discuss its future if any, due to the constant amount of rubbish which enters it. Do not start another thread or it will be closed and you will be infracted upon, if you have any further thoughts or requests PM me.
Have concurred with other mods, it has been agreed to re-open this thread on a trial type basis, we are quite happy to see friendly banter , however this doesn't included prolonged abuse, a no tolerance approach will be taken by all mods !!

tips:
ballan hepburn??
dunnstown over clunes by 80 points
buninyong over gordon by 20 points
bungaree over learmonth by 100+points
creswick over newlyn by 100+points
daylesford over beaufort by 140points
springbank over waubra 5points in a close one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back