Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
Re: CHFL Under 18 2009

Message from Mod :

This thread has been closed temporarily, to allow mods and admin to discuss its future if any, due to the constant amount of rubbish which enters it. Do not start another thread or it will be closed and you will be infracted upon, if you have any further thoughts or requests PM me.
Have concurred with other mods, it has been agreed to re-open this thread on a trial type basis, we are quite happy to see friendly banter , however this doesn't included prolonged abuse, a no tolerance approach will be taken by all mods !!

bruce101

Debutant
May 13, 2009
magicland
AFL Club
Essendon

tips:
ballan hepburn??
dunnstown over clunes by 80 points
buninyong over gordon by 20 points
bungaree over learmonth by 100+points
creswick over newlyn by 100+points
daylesford over beaufort by 140points
springbank over waubra 5points in a close one

spiderpig77

Team Captain
Apr 21, 2009
b'rat
AFL Club
Geelong

Here's my tips:

Dunnstown 90 point winners against Clunes
Bunninyong over Gordon by a goal
Bungaree 80 point winners over Learmonth
Creswick over Newlyn by 5 goals
Daylesford over Beaufort 100+
Waubra 4 goal winners over Springbank
Ballan to get up by 2 goals against Hepburn

spiderpig77

Team Captain
Apr 21, 2009
b'rat
AFL Club
Geelong

s/bank v. waubra was a close game despite the amount of players missing from the bank

great game b/w waubra and the bankers, shocking conditions, didn't suit the waubra talls but they were lucky enough to get up in the last quarter. Springbank are a good side and with the number of players they had out they should be a genuine threat come finals...Waubra still have there full back out and number 1 ruckman out but should be back next week and hopefully everyone stays fit and healthy as they roll on towards finals

selwoodsuperstar

Debutant
May 27, 2009
Ballarat
AFL Club
Geelong

great game b/w waubra and the bankers, shocking conditions, didn't suit the waubra talls but they were lucky enough to get up in the last quarter. Springbank are a good side and with the number of players they had out they should be a genuine threat come finals...Waubra still have there full back out and number 1 ruckman out but should be back next week and hopefully everyone stays fit and healthy as they roll on towards finals
Springbank should keep their head up. Theyve had a lot of unlucky losses and they will be there come finals time. They are a heap better than Creswick who are now even on wins with them. Once they get their full team back in they will be hard to beat

skillsy1991

Debutant
Mar 29, 2009
Bogabry
AFL Club
Melbourne

i see bungaree smashed learmonth but Jim Mason did get the better of brendan bee, restricting brendan to only 2 goals for the match

my early tip for next weeks game is if springbank have that side against bungaree, bunga should get up just....

love4afl

Team Captain
Apr 29, 2009
ballarat
AFL Club
Essendon

i see bungaree smashed learmonth but Jim Mason did get the better of brendan bee, restricting brendan to only 2 goals for the match

my early tip for next weeks game is if springbank have that side against bungaree, bunga should get up just....

haha get out of it, i only played on jim for half of the last quarter
he played well though, he restricted conder to 1.4 when he played on him though

skillsy1991

Debutant
Mar 29, 2009
Bogabry
AFL Club
Melbourne

haha get out of it, i only played on jim for half of the last quarter
he played well though, he restricted conder to 1.4 when he played on him though
WOW Jim must be really good at putting his opponent off when they kick for goal

TheTrain09

Rookie
Jul 1, 2009
woopwoop
AFL Club
Geelong

springbank apparently have 5 or 6 big inclusions this week for bungaree

skillsy1991

Debutant
Mar 29, 2009
Bogabry
AFL Club
Melbourne

springbank apparently have 5 or 6 big inclusions this week for bungaree
well i know of 4 inclusions and yes i think springbank should get up with those players back in, the worst day for footy saturday between us n springbank our talls had no impact at all but still good to get 4 points in the end

Roo2009

Senior List
Jun 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
number 9 for springbank is a cheap one gives people it over the boundary and then has the nerve to come after them after they have got one back, he should just think about his footy a bit and not starting brawls. Ben beasley i think his name was and id suggest next time he settle it down a bit you. nothing worse than somebody throwing cheap shots

love4afl

Team Captain
Apr 29, 2009
ballarat
AFL Club
Essendon
number 9 for springbank is a cheap one gives people it over the boundary and then has the nerve to come after them after they have got one back, he should just think about his footy a bit and not starting brawls. Ben beasley i think his name was and id suggest next time he settle it down a bit you. nothing worse than somebody throwing cheap shots

doubt he'll cheapo our team :thumbsu:

bruce101

Debutant
May 13, 2009
magicland
AFL Club
Essendon
is he a ranga??

gaysuperstar

Draftee
Jun 26, 2009
ima nob hed
AFL Club
Gold Coast
thanks brendan, number 9 is a brute and should hang his head in shame!
u go after him bee man.
ha ha m8, i've seen u play an u cannot say that other ppl should hang there head in shame.
your just about the worst try-hard footballer ive ever layed eyes on. instead of commenting on other people, work on your game instead!!!

Yong09

Draftee
Jun 12, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So what are peoples tips for this week?

Buninyong v Ballan- Ballan to win comfortably, 10-15 goals.
Hepburn v Newlyn- Hepburn easily at home 15-20 goals.
Creswick v Daylesford- This game I think will be close. Not much in it maybe 3-4 goals but Daylesford to win.
Beaufort v Clunes- Beaufort 4-5 goals.
Waubra v Gordon- Waubra to smash Gordon 20 goals.
Bungaree v Springbank- Tough one and could go either way but from what I have seen I would have to say Bungaree just.
Learmonth V Dunnstown- Dunnstown by 2-3 goals.

TheTrain09

Rookie
Jul 1, 2009
woopwoop
AFL Club
Geelong
Buninyong v Ballan- Easy win for ballan 10goals
Hepburn v Newlyn- hepburn at home by 15goals
Creswick v Daylesford- 12 goal winners. dont think creswick are capable of matching the top 6 teams even tho they beat ballan
Beaufort v Clunes- by 6 goals
Waubra v Gordon- waubra easily by 80-90 odd points
Bungaree v Springbank- Just in a close one 3 goals, s/bank get players back but still wont be full strength.
Learmonth V Dunnstown- comfortable win by 8 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back