CHFL under 18's 2009 MK II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha just shows he has a bit more heart than waubra

are you serious how does that show he has more heart? that doesn't make any sense, masters get your hand off it.
and he wont off in the first quarter and didn't come back on.
dalts hurt his ribs in the first quarter, n went back on then hurt them twice more during the game, but went back on. pretty sure that's heart.

are you serious how does that show he has more heart? that doesn't make any sense, masters get your hand off it.
and he wont off in the first quarter and didn't come back on.
dalts hurt his ribs in the first quarter, n went back on then hurt them twice more during the game, but went back on. pretty sure that's heart.

ha ha itsok dyl just messing around lol ha

yeah u woulda cos ure a two headed flogger. your season will be over tomorrow cos the ballan boys will go hard at the ball, something u rats fail to do.

Quote for this week
"Hepburn is a disgusting town"
William Shakespeare

LOL classy, maybe this is why I'm more competent than you, the 2 heads. Why don't you tell me who you are? I'm sure I'll set you straight, ****wit.

Ballan won today by 2 points. Gratz to the boys, but I see Daylesford by 5+ in the granny. They'd be relieved we're out. But will be rooting for Ballan, tag Paddy Dywire...

Peace fellas...

Good work to Ballan on making it to the granny, i would of tipped against them in all three finals games theyve played but they have proved me wrong.

i dont think Ballan could win this week but

Daylesford 20 points for me

Good work to Ballan on making it to the granny, i would of tipped against them in all three finals games theyve played but they have proved me wrong.

i dont think Ballan could win this week but

Daylesford 20 points for me
yeah well done ballan.. couldnt have tipped yas coming this far but anything can happen in finals i spose.... can anyone shed some light on the pearce incident.. i heard he got reported..

yeah well done ballan.. couldnt have tipped yas coming this far but anything can happen in finals i spose.... can anyone shed some light on the pearce incident.. i heard he got reported..

not much in it. he got bumped by a hepburn player after the ball went out of bounds and then retaliated by pulling the hepburn players hair. then he got sent off for 15 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

justin and the news is doesnt look good because of his over hanging record

he shouldn't get rubbed out for it though because there was absolutely nothing in it. thoughts on the granny this week? For me I want Ballan to win but I think that the bigger ground will suit Daylesfords fitness and pace.
Daylesford by 2-3 goals

he shouldn't get rubbed out for it though because there was absolutely nothing in it. thoughts on the granny this week? For me I want Ballan to win but I think that the bigger ground will suit Daylesfords fitness and pace.
Daylesford by 2-3 goals
as i recall the last time we played we came from twenty points down to beat daylesford.. and we have played our best footy on the bigger grounds.. but yes i do think once again as i have said all finals it will come down to who wants it more and our boys have sown how much they want it by the way they have fought hard every game this finals series and last week done it with 17 players for a major part of the last quarter and still hold of hepburn.. heart counts for a fair bit on grand final day and our boys have plenty... GO BLUES

cheer up boss man .

anyways my prediction on the finals serious .

first finals round

ballan 5 vs springbank 4 - ballan by 4 goals with the pearcey boys to step it with all there finals experience from north!

waubra 3 vs bungaree 6 - as much as i hate to say it the prediction would be, waubra by 2-3 with hobson to kick a few last quater sealers with the wind.

second finals round

daylesford 1 vs hepburn 2 - daylesford by 5 - 6 goals , to really step it up and out class hepburn in everyway.

waubra 3 vs ballan 5 - ill tip ballan in a one goal thriller, there best footy is a little bit better than waubras, but if its a dry day dont be suprised by a waubra win.

third round finals

hepburn 2 vs ballan 5 - ballan to win by 3 goals with hepburn not having there home ground advantage

grand final

ballan 5 vs daylesford 1 - the fresher daylesford after the break to beat a pumped up ballan by 3 - 4 goals

just a prediction :)
now this bloke knows his footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back