Teams Chicago Bears - Monsters of the Midway

Remove this Banner Ad

Just returning the lol you have to me for saying you were the worst 3-0 team ever Big Unit 30 ;)
Look up a big further before you came here to mock us and you’ll see I said at 2-0 it wasn’t a fair reflection of where we are at.
As you were

Look up a big further before you came here to mock us and you’ll see I said at 2-0 it wasn’t a fair reflection of where we are at.
As you were

I didnt come to mock you, just to return the lol you gave me. Bit of fun. Nothing serious.

I didnt come to mock you, just to return the lol you gave me. Bit of fun. Nothing serious.
None taken, there wasn’t a bears fan who thought we were capable of much although delighted to be 3-1.
I had us for 5 wins all season I’m carried away enough to go 6 now
🐻 ⬇️

What are your thoughts on Roquon Smith and Nagy while i have you? Lot of Bears fans had enough of both it seems...
Sorry mate missed this.
Don’t have a problem with either tbh.
Nagy used up a lot of his tricks and luck in his rookie year that may have flattered him. A lot to be said that once Vic Fangio left a fearsome D that carried the side got found out.
No blame on a young Smith who has been hurt but needs to pull his head in.
Pace and the inability to build an offense and particularly an O line is where I see the problem.

Last edited:
While I've been savage on the bears, the defense really impressed me yesterday, first sign of 2018 elite form coming back. The hit by Fuller seemed to spark everyone. Played really well from there on out.

Worst 5-1 team I've ever seen :p ...nah, well done on the win today guys. Pretty disappoining loss from my perspective but Pagano has the defense firing right now, looking top 5 in the league again....👌 The offense and Nagy need to catch up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also just noticed for the first time we are on Monday night football 🏈 next week facing the LALARA .... Huzzahh
Hopefully my hangover from premiership 13 will confine me to the couch to watch it all

He and Lance Briggs were the reason I started following Chicago. Absolute beasts.
Those 2 along with Matt Forte and ‘peanut’ Tillman ( who’s now an FBI agent!) were mine during that era.
Amazing that we haven’t had a great quarter back for decades though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back