Teams Chicago Bears - Monsters of the Midway

Remove this Banner Ad

It happens. The whole Maholmes issue is like Trengrove and Grimes taken before Dusty.
Taking on the Foles contract is just as bad

Pace is excused on that one, you can blame Nagy for that.

Both clowns who should have been shown the door last year.

Pace is excused on that one, you can blame Nagy for that.

Both clowns who should have been shown the door last year.
Agree. Pace in particular is lucky he has a good relationship with a family who can’t run a franchise

Fields of dreams. Wrapt with this trade up , and gotta admit I did not see thus coming. Have we finally got our QB to lead us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking following Thursday's selection of Ohio State QB Justin Fields, Bears GM Ryan Pace claimed Andy Dalton remains the team's starter for now.
"Andy is our starter and we're going to have a really good plan in place to develop Justin," Pace claimed. Patriots coach Bill Belichick said something similar with regards to Cam Newton and Mac Jones, but Pace's words are extra difficult to believe. Unlike Belichick, Pace and coach Matt Nagy have to win now. We can't imagine the Bears would truly mess around for more than a game or two with Dalton, though it is possible he would legitimately be the best Week 1 option as Fields gets up to NFL speed after a 2020 where the coronavirus limited Fields and Ohio State to only eight games.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Chris Emma on Twitter
Apr 30, 2021, 12:46 AM ET

Speaking following Thursday's selection of Ohio State QB Justin Fields, Bears GM Ryan Pace claimed Andy Dalton remains the team's starter for now.
"Andy is our starter and we're going to have a really good plan in place to develop Justin," Pace claimed. Patriots coach Bill Belichick said something similar with regards to Cam Newton and Mac Jones, but Pace's words are extra difficult to believe. Unlike Belichick, Pace and coach Matt Nagy have to win now. We can't imagine the Bears would truly mess around for more than a game or two with Dalton, though it is possible he would legitimately be the best Week 1 option as Fields gets up to NFL speed after a 2020 where the coronavirus limited Fields and Ohio State to only eight games.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Chris Emma on Twitter
Apr 30, 2021, 12:46 AM ET

Still QB1. It's official! 🤗

At the very least, they made a smart decision. That was the best they could have done
He’d want to be more Maholmes/Watson (onfield lol) than Trubisky to save Pace and Nagys asses

Now for the love of god build an O Line wall to protect the man

Not a believer, but he's still younger than Joe Burrow. Definitely not Andy Dalton. 😉
Meh .... only a year of his suckery I can live with. At least going forward we start to address the multiple other issues
Out of interest where did you rate Fields in the draft ?

Meh .... only a year of his suckery I can live with. At least going forward we start to address the multiple other issues
Out of interest where did you rate Fields in the draft ?

Equal QB3 with Jones but not in Wilson and Lawrence's ball park. It's a better pick than Lance at #3 for sure imo.

Could work out good, but I'm not as high on him as a lot of other people are who believe he's easily the second best qb in the draft.

Equal QB3 with Jones but not in Wilson and Lawrence's ball park. It's a better pick than Lance at #3 for sure imo.

Could work out good, but I'm not as high on him as a lot of other people are who believe he's easily the second best qb in the draft.
I won’t pretend to know but there was a total fap fest on ESPN for him as where the bears insta fan pages. Haskins had the same love fest not so long ago so I won’t be claiming anything just yet , but for the record I’m all for the trade
FWIW I was most impressed with Wilson with what I saw with my untrained eye.

I won’t pretend to know but there was a total fap fest on ESPN for him as where the bears insta fan pages. Haskins had the same love fest not so long ago so I won’t be claiming anything just yet , but for the record I’m all for the trade
FWIW I was most impressed with Wilson with what I saw with my untrained eye.

He has a lot less issues than Haskins to my observation, throws a much better ball (far tighter spiral) , much more mobility. My questions are about his drawn out throwing motion and how quickly he can go through his reads. Bit of Cam Newton about the throwing motion , seems to take an age to release the ball.

I had Wilson #1 too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back