Analysis Chicago's lucky meals

Remove this Banner Ad

My Grand Final Lucky Meal will be the same meal that I had when we beat Melbourne in Round 19 - Mandarin Pork Spare Ribs, but this time, for extra good luck, I might order some special fried rice. And maybe a banana fritter with ice cream or lychees with ice cream. I only have twelve more days to decide.

My Grand Final Lucky Meal will be the same meal that I had when we beat Melbourne in Round 19 - Mandarin Pork Spare Ribs, but this time, for extra good luck, I might order some special fried rice. And maybe a banana fritter with ice cream or lychees with ice cream. I only have twelve more days to decide.
Do you think you should tempt fate with special fried rice though?

Do you think you should tempt fate with special fried rice though?

My Hungry Jack's meal wasn't the same last week as when we beat Port earlier, so I think I'm safe. The special fried rice might just get us over the top for this more important match. Lychees with ice cream might be a tad too much though. I dunno.

What was the 2016 GF lucky meal? It may be worth tapping in to here
I was just visiting Melbourne back then, but I' sure I had a pie and hot chips at the footy that day. That ten day trip is mostly a blur in my memory.

What did you have in 1954 Chicago? Might have to revisit that...you are only a spring chicken, so it was probably something like this right? :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 1239610

At least the colours are right! :bulldogs:

This is a very important decision...dont let us down :p
Close. I believe I was eating strained smoked salmon and capers with a dollop of cream cheese. My bubbe had a great influence in my food choices back then. :)

My Hungry Jack's meal wasn't the same last week as when we beat Port earlier, so I think I'm safe. The special fried rice might just get us over the top for this more important match. Lychees with ice cream might be a tad too much though. I dunno.

Have you considered hot dogs with sauce Chicago1? Would be quite symbolic I think.

Have you considered hot dogs with sauce Chicago1? Would be quite symbolic I think.
Sauce? Sauce? Everyone knows that you should never have sauce(ketchup) on a hot dog.

One only has American mustard on a hot dog, unless you have one of these, a Chicago Dog - A Chicago-style hot dog, Chicago Dog, or Chicago Red Hot is an all-beef frankfurter[1][3] on a poppy seed bun,[4][5] originating from the city of Chicago, Illinois.[6][7] The hot dog is topped with yellow mustard, chopped white onions, bright green sweet pickle relish, a dill pickle spear, tomato slices or wedges, pickled sport peppers and a dash of celery salt.

I'd give anything to have a Portillo's Chicago Dog, fries and a root beer one more time...

Sauce? Sauce? Everyone knows that you should never have sauce(ketchup) on a hot dog.

One only has American mustard on a hot dog, unless you have one of these, a Chicago Dog - A Chicago-style hot dog, Chicago Dog, or Chicago Red Hot is an all-beef frankfurter[1][3] on a poppy seed bun,[4][5] originating from the city of Chicago, Illinois.[6][7] The hot dog is topped with yellow mustard, chopped white onions, bright green sweet pickle relish, a dill pickle spear, tomato slices or wedges, pickled sport peppers and a dash of celery salt.

I'd give anything to have a Portillo's Chicago Dog, fries and a root beer one more time...

Might try one of them myself on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess all those condiments and garnishes would successfully mask the nasty frankfurter taste 😉

(jk 😊)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess all those condiments and garnishes would successfully mask the nasty frankfurter taste 😉

(jk 😊)

The hot dog is all beef, unlike most here which are pork and include pig snouts and trotters. Hebrew National and Nathan's are my favourites.

Portillo’s is great, I’ve been there every time I visit Chi-town.

I decided to double down on the Lucky Meals for this weekend.

I ordered a pre-Lucky Meal meal for today from the same Japanese restaurant that I ordered my successful Lucky Meal when we played Gold Coast in April on a Friday.
Sushi and Sashimi Combo
Large assorted sushi pack with seaweed salad and squid salad.

That is in keeping with my tradition of eating fish on Friday as a "mackerel snapper", a term my father explained to us kids and used in the film "Heaven Knows, Mr Allison".

One can never have too much good luck, can one?

It's done. One order of Mandarin Pork Spare Ribs with a large special fried rice should arrive in about 30 minutes. I believe that the addition of the special fried rice this time will give us that little bit more luck for a victory tonight! I have a can of American A&W Root Beer at home to go along with the meal. Victory is assured, Doggies fans!

It has arrived. Having problems with posting a pic from my phone, but I'll try. Eh... kinda blurry.

2021-09-25%2018.01.37.jpeg

On GT-I9505 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back