Analysis Chicago's lucky meals

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck with the surgery Chicago, I hope all goes well and you are up and about quickly.

just want you to know if it’s gender re-assignment surgery and you change your BF moniker to Miss Chicago that I am fully supportive of you and your journey.

Don't know if there will be a Lucky Meal next week. I'm having surgery on Tuesday and I don't know if I'll be out of hospital by Saturday. Even if I am, I might not be at home or even be up to having it. It all depends...

... but that scotch fillet did its job tonight.

Hope the boys aren't reading this - Chicago's lucky meal is discussed pregame and included in the stats so it can be relayed at quarter and half time. Bevo tweaks team positions and set plays after examining the finer details of the menu. Can we Ubereats your selection Saturday just for team balance and mindset?

Hopefully you'll recover quickly from surgery and be able to start your rehab at home sooner rather than later. Good luck & speedy recovery Chicago.

Good luck with the surgery Chicago, I hope all goes well and you are up and about quickly.

just want you to know if it’s gender re-assignment surgery and you change your BF moniker to Miss Chicago that I am fully supportive of you and your journey.
Considering the area of my surgery, you might be spot on if my surgeon makes a mistake. :eek:

Don't know if there will be a Lucky Meal next week. I'm having surgery on Tuesday and I don't know if I'll be out of hospital by Saturday. Even if I am, I might not be at home or even be up to having it. It all depends...

... but that scotch fillet did its job tonight.
We need a plan B Chicago. If it turns out that knives and forks are ruled out, what sort of meal do you fancy that could be consumed through a straw?

Considering the area of my surgery, you might be spot on if my surgeon makes a mistake. :eek:
Ouch! Good luck with that. If your surgeon comes into to the pre-op meeting with a seeing eye dog I’d ask for a second opinion.

Greetings from hospital. Getting food here is easier than using Uber Eats. Might have this week's Lucky Meal here. Sirloin steak, baked potato and a Caesars Salad? Whatcha think?

On GT-I9505 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Greetings from hospital. Getting food here is easier than using Uber Eats. Might have this week's Lucky Meal here. Sirloin steak, baked potato and a Caesars Salad? Whatcha think?

Should do a spreadsheet matching your meal ingredients against who performed best/worst - see if we can get some real intelligence on what works best. By finals we should have the perfect combination depending on who is selected. Although I do believe the statisticians have been directed by Bevo to get onto this already. You could be eating strange combinations in September, but I know you'll take one for the team.

Have you had your surgery? Keep punchin' Chicago!

Hope you have some nice nurses in there

1621379883464.jpeg

Nurses have been great. Not Miss Universe types but very sweet and polite. My nurse had a real job with me this morning. Beyond the call of duty.

Great steak sandwich and potato wedges for lunch and ice cream. Lucky Meal worthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nurses have been great. Not Miss Universe types but very sweet and polite. My nurse had a real job with me this morning. Beyond the call of duty.

Great steak sandwich and potato wedges for lunch and ice cream. Lucky Meal worthy.

When did hospitals change from jelly cups and a trio of sandwiches as their meals....

Good to hear, wishing you a speedy recovery and keep away from those stitches!

Good job its not my lucky meals on the win/lose list, just got told today I need a wisdom tooth out. Still under the gum but has decay. How the F does that happen.:(

Gunna be living on smoothies for a week or so.

Good to hear, wishing you a speedy recovery and keep away from those stitches!

Good job its not my lucky meals on the win/lose list, just got told today I need a wisdom tooth out. Still under the gum but has decay. How the F does that happen.:(

Gunna be living on smoothies for a week or so.

1621410936795.png

Another possible Lucky Meal for dinner. Dinner roll, side salad, penne pasta with bolognese sauce and a panna cotta with berry compote and shortbread. Yum. Quite good. Unfortunately I couldn't order a Caesar salad since my admission form said I was on a no seafood diet. I put down no shellfish on the forms so since Caesar dressing has anchovies in it I could not order it. The nurse changed my form but after I ordered. Tomorrow - Caesar salad!

In case I am home and will not be able to make/order a Lucky Meal for Saturdays game, one I've had here will become the Lucky Meal replacement. Like Second Runner up taking over for the winner in the Miss Universe Pagent.

Another possible Lucky Meal for dinner. Dinner roll, side salad, penne pasta with bolognese sauce and a panna cotta with berry compote and shortbread. Yum. Quite good. Unfortunately I couldn't order a Caesar salad since my admission form said I was on a no seafood diet. I put down no shellfish on the forms so since Caesar dressing has anchovies in it I could not order it. The nurse changed my form but after I ordered. Tomorrow - Caesar salad!

In case I am home and will not be able to make/order a Lucky Meal for Saturdays game, one I've had here will become the Lucky Meal replacement. Like Second Runner up taking over for the winner in the Miss Universe Pagent.

Surely that would Miss Chicago doing the job?

Tonight's Lucky Meal will be a special one. My "little sister" not only drove all the way from Diggers Rest to pick me up from St Vincent's Private Hospital yesterday after teaching a day of school, she has set me up with a few meals to warm up so I don't have to cook. Last night I had her pasta and tonight I shall have chicken kiev with roasted veggies and bread pudding for my Lucky Meal.

It's going to take at least four weeks to hopefully fully recover from my surgery. I do miss the hospital food. Imagine a smoked salmon omelette for breakfast in a bloody* hospital... very Las Vegasish.

*you know what I mean!

Make sure to get some potato cakes
Always. I rarely get chips. I'm thinking potato cakes, snapper or barra, scallop, seafood stick, dim sim and a crumbed prawn. Oh yeah, a pickled onion.

Make sure you put the vinegar on first -- the salt clings to it.

Keeps me in mind of the beef croquettes at the Sunshine swimming pool many moons ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back