Analysis Chicago's lucky meals

Remove this Banner Ad

I am deciding between two different choices of Lucky Meals for tomorrow's most important LM decision ever.

1 One dim sim, one mozzarella stick, one seafood stick, one scallop, one battered prawn, two potato cakes and barramundi
or
2 Make at home salmon packets, crumbed prawn cutlets and pub style chips
or
3 Chicken Para with chips and salad and a chocolate shake - Great deal - free delivery 10% off and $7 discount

I had thought about ordering from the restaurant where I had that mixed grill a month ago, but I noticed that we lost to Richmond that night ... so no way.

Last edited:
I am deciding between two different choices of Lucky Meals for tomorrow's most important LM decision ever.

1 One dim sim, one mozzarella stick, one seafood stick, one scallop, one battered prawn, two potato cakes and barramundi
or
2 Make at home salmon packets, crumbed prawn cutlets and pub style chips
or
3 Chicken Para with chips and salad and a chocolate shake - Great deal - free delivery 10% off and $7 discount

I had thought about ordering from the restaurant where I had that mixed grill a month ago, but I noticed that we lost to Richmond that night ... so no way.
Not a seafood fan (mostly) so I vote for 3

I have gone with #1 for tonight.

Order received. Eating a bit early. Should arrive around 5:30. I is hongry!

I know I shouldn't ask but ... no chips?

I know I shouldn't ask but ... no chips?

No chips. I rarely get them from a fish 'n chips shop. I prefer potato cakes.

I could only eat half of the meal. I'm saving the rest to have during the game.

And tbh I'm pretty bloody worried now...option 3 was clearly the best choice!
I might order #3 during the week if the $7 off is still available.

Excellent work. I'm feeling much more confident now that I've seen that you had potato cakes.

We've ordered pizza....dunno what that means - hopefully no impact.

The last time I ordered pizza, people on here made fun of my choices.

1st Half Gourmet Pizza: 5. Antipasto - Tomato garlic base, Italian pepperoni, artichokes, cheese, marinated olives & anchovies
2nd Half Gourmet Pizza: 26. Thai Seafood - Garlic base, cheese, prawns, octopus, sweet chilli sauce & dry basil on top

I was quite hurt by the comments. I'm a deeply sensitive person. :'(

The last time I ordered pizza, people on here made fun of my choices.

1st Half Gourmet Pizza: 5. Antipasto - Tomato garlic base, Italian pepperoni, artichokes, cheese, marinated olives & anchovies
2nd Half Gourmet Pizza: 26. Thai Seafood - Garlic base, cheese, prawns, octopus, sweet chilli sauce & dry basil on top

I was quite hurt by the comments. I'm a deeply sensitive person. :'(

E6A92FBA-96AB-42D0-9158-7E542845040E.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guinness n beef stew with garlic bread over here. Ate it on a game day last year but can’t remember if it was lucky. Worst case scenario, we implode against Freo and I drink the 5 extra Guinness and have a shocking Monday at work. Best case scenario, we destroy them, I drink the 5 Guinness and I’m all smiles regardless of the hang over.

Guinness n beef stew with garlic bread over here. Ate it on a game day last year but can’t remember if it was lucky. Worst case scenario, we implode against Freo and I drink the 5 extra Guinness and have a shocking Monday at work. Best case scenario, we destroy them, I drink the 5 Guinness and I’m all smiles regardless of the hang over.
Either way Guinness is involved, so win win.

What's on for tonight Chicago?, I think you should re-visit the St. Kilda lucky meal.

I had last week's #2 and #3 during the week for extra good luck for today.

I' thinking Asian today. Uber Eats have a special 2 for 1 deal today on certain items at a Thai restaurant. Probably will go with the Pad Thai. Other choice is Massaman beef.

I' thinking Asian today. Uber Eats have a special 2 for 1 deal today on certain items at a Thai restaurant. Probably will go with the Pad Thai. Other choice is Massaman beef.
If it was me I would go with the Massaman. Stick with your gut feeling though. I don’t want you blaming a poor choice on me.

If it was me I would go with the Massaman. Stick with your gut feeling though. I don’t want you blaming a poor choice on me.
We shan't lose today. I will not permit it.

Go both.. That's a lot of bad luck from last week you've got to eat away
We've ordered pizza....dunno what that means - hopefully no impact.
Whatever you do tonight... don't go pizza again...

Go both.. That's a lot of bad luck from last week you've got to eat away

That would be four meals! Of course, there is no need for a Lucky Meal for next week so I can freeze the curry and have it whenever. Hmmm... :think:

I have ordered BOTH so there will be no excuses whatsoever about tonight's result. Pretty good bargain - four meals for $39.29 delivered. If I had friends I'd invite them over for dinner, but...

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back